Chapter 30

MATTIE'S POV:

When school was out I raced home. I was tired! Monday sucks the life out of you! and I also didn't want to run into katie and Jack because I'm still pissed at them!

As soon as I got home I went up stairs and did my homework. I had language, math, and science homework. while I was doing the most useless shit that my teacher tells me to do in math I got a text from blair.

Blair💁: WHAT HAPPENED TO U! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR U! DID U GET KIDNAPPED?!

ME: no I'm fine! and I did not get kidnapped. I just did not want to run into katie or jack😒

Blair💁: I totally understand! if that happened to me I don't know what I would do!

Me: thanks! I'm glad I have a great friend like u!😘

Blair💁: awwww! anytime girl!😘

Me: have u talked to John lately?

Blair💁: yeah he has football practice today💪

Me: I guess I can't text hayes then!

Blair💁: how are things going with u and him?

Me: good I guess! I think I'm going to Magcon tampa with him!

Blair💁: LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD

Me: lol😂

Blair💁: just promise me that when u move there u and him will date so I can say my bff is hayes grier's girlfriend😝

Me: I can't make any promises! but I'll try my best!😝

Blair💁: ok gtg see u tomorrow!

Me: peace outttt✌️

Blair💁: bye😝

I then turned my phone off and finished my homework. I don't understand why we have to do math like this:

(4x8)+(6+8)x85=

But they don't teach us things that we need to know like how to pay taxes, bills, and other stuff. school makes no sense what so ever.

After I finished my homework I grabbed my laptop and started watching KUWTK (keeping up with the kardashions). i love their life. I don't know why but it's the best thing ever. while I was watching season 3 episode 8, mom called me down for dinner.

I went down stairs and got my food and joined mom at the table. I could tell she was lonely because she didn't talk that much. she misses dad. "how was your day?" she asked trying to start a conversation. i told her about everything. but not the dare where I had to kiss hayes, just that someone thought we made out. "I'm so sorry to hear that! i was thinking, I'm getting really lonely with out your dad here and I was wondering if you wanted to move there 1 week early? you could get away from this drama!" she said. I don't know what to say! yes I want to get away from this but I also don't want to leave blair! what should I do?!