Chapter 19

MATTIE'S POV:

When we got to IHOP the place was packed! I guess a lot of people crave pancakes at 9 o'clock at night! when we found a parking space we got out and walked in. all the team was already there except for dad. Dad and mom walked over to the parents table, while blair and I walked over to the players table to hang out with the guys. when we got there, the only seats that were left were 2 seats next to hayes and josh. "hey is anyone sitting here?" blair asked. "no but you guys can sit here!" John said while making googly eyes at blair. "thanks!" Blair and I said while we took our seats. after we all had a chance to look at our menu a waiter came over to take our order. "I'll have apple juice, eggs, and bacon please!" I said. "your not getting any pancakes?" hayes asked curiously. "I don't really want any I'm kinda full from all the candy I ate at the game." I said. "oh ok!" he said. "oh and congrats on the win guys!" I yelled so everyone could here me. "thanks!" everyone said. after that everyone ordered and we kept on talking. "so what do you think about a Davidson Day football game?" hayes asked. "I love it! it was great weather, you guys are an amazing team, and everyone here is so nice!" I said which made hayes smile. I looked over at Blair so we could talk to her but she was talking to John, I guess she likes him or something because they were giggling and we're making googly eyes at each other. i texted Blair because I knew she was busy talking to john.

Me: bathroom break??

Blair: ok I'll meet u in there!

"Um I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back!" I said. "me too!" Blair said as we walked to the bathroom.

"So do you like john?" I asked blair. "um.... yes!" Blair said while she was blushing. "so do you like hayes?" Blair asked. "I guess so! how can you not like a guy who plays foot ball, has dreamy blue eyes, and is really nice!" I said getting all nervous inside. "well we need to get going because I don't want the guys to think we're pooping or something like that!" Blair said. we started giggling while we were walking back.

When we got back our food was there and the guys were already eating. they were hungry! hayes and John had already eaten 3 pancakes each! how do guys eat so much and not get fat! after hayes was finished eating he started talking to me about things in life like things he hates, things he likes, things we have in common, and many other things.

When it was time to leave we said our goodbyes and left. when we got into the car blair's phone was going off like crazy! "is your phone ok?" I said. "yeah I'm just texting john!" Blair said giggling. "haven't you seen enough of him today!" I asked. "Yeah but now we are talking about private stuff!" Blair said. "oh ok!" I said while giggling.

When we got back home Blair and I went upstairs into my room to clean up and go to bed. "oh mattie!" Blair said in a wired tone. "oh what!" I said. "hayes asked John to ask me for your number!" Blair said while she was jumping up and down. "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS!!" I said while jumping up and down with her. "well give it to him!" I said still jumping up and down. Blair started typing on her phone. "ok done! now we wait!" Blair said.