Chapter 58

MATTIE'S POV:

*beep beep*

"Ugh, mattie turn it off!" Mahogany moaned as she turned in the bed.

It was 5:00 am. I turned my alarm off and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I bet I looked like the walking dead cause I stayed up all last night texting hayes. we talked about everything, from our favorite food to why dad wanted to go to Davidson Day to coach football. but it was worth it. after I brushed my teeth I walked over to my bag and grabbed my outfit for today. I'm wearing my white crop top, my navy shorts with pineapples on it, and my white converse. sadly I didn't pack my Minnie ears.

I turned on the shower and turned on my music. I hoped in the shower and started to wash my body. Drunk in love came on and yes knowing me I belted my heart while I washed my hair.

After I finished I got out dried off, put my clothes on and walked out so Mahogany could use the bathroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom Mahogany was starring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I started to do my makeup.

"Nothing it's just that your voice is amazing!" She said.

"Thanks I've sang before in choirs and stuff but nothing big like what the Jacks and Shawn do." I said as I put on my mascara.

"Well you should! You'd have a record deal in no time!" She said.

I laughed, "yeah right that would never happen to me!"

"No I'll help you! When we get back I'll help you record some things! And then we can show them to the Jacks and shawn and then maybe they can show them to there producers!" Mahogany said as she sat on my bed.

"Thanks I would love that! And shouldn't you start to get ready? It's 6:00!" I said.

"It is?! Crap I need to get ready!!" She said as she jumped off my bed and headed towards the bathroom.

She likes my voice! I can't wait to tell hayes!

I didn't know exactly what to do with my hair today so I put it in a French braid like Elsa's because we are going to Disney world.

After I finished getting ready I was kinda hungry so I texted Hayes to ask him if he could meet me Downstairs for breakfast.

Me: breakfast downstairs in 5?

Boyfriend💙: yeah I'm down here already come meet me down here!

Me: omy☺️

I closed out of my phone and told Mahogany where I was going and I left the room.

"Hey!" Matt said as I walked into the hall.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked as I walked towards the elevator.

"I'm good you?" He asked.

"I great thanks for asking! Are you excited about Disney world?" I asked.

"Yeah! I haven't been in forever! And it's going to be great to be back and see all the new rides!" He said.

"Ugh same! " I said as we stepped into the elevator.

"So how are you and hayes?" He asked.

"We're good! It's been 1 week and I have never been happier!" I said as I waited for the elevator to get to the lobby.

"When are you going to tell everyone?" He asked.

"I think today but I'm not sure. I'm just going along with what hayes wants to do!" I said as the doors opened.