chapter 76

MATTIE'S POV:

"Im sorry Hayes...." i said as i let go from the kiss.

"Its ok, I would have done the same thing if i thought that my girlfriend was cheating on me." he said as he chuckled.

"so am I forgiven?" i asked as i sat my head on his forehead.

"yes." he said as he kissed me on my lips again.

"Come on, lets get out of here." hayes said as we got off of the piano bench and headed out of the music room.

"how did you know that i was here by the way?" i asked.

"well, I stayed around school today cause i needed to study on the science test we have on friday. I had to use the bathroom so I started to head towards the bathroom. I heard someone singing so I decided to investigate. I walked in the music room and i saw you crying. Your voice sounded so beautiful and i missed having you to talk to, i needed to talk to you. so, I felt like i should have told you the truth so we could talk to each other again." he said as he looked up at me.

"thanks, i needed to talk to you too.... Thanks for forgiving me again." i said sadly because im embarrassed that i assumed that he cheated on me.

"hey," he said as he looked at me, "lets just forget about it ok?"

i nodded my head.

"so want to go to my place? we can just talk more?" i asked.

"yeah, id like that lets go!" he said as we got my stuff out of my dads office and headed to my place.

_

"so about the uk game...." i asked as we walked inside the front door of my house.

"I kept the tickets, Will you still go with me?" he asked as he took hold of my hand.

"Ahhhhh!! yes!" i said as i jumped on him for a hug.

"hahaha!" he said as he gave me a hug back.

"Come on let's go upstairs!" I said as I pulled him up the stairs towards my room.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Hayes asked as he sat on the chair next to my vanity.

"Well, while we were walking over here I started to think about what u told me in the music room...... did you really mean it when you said that you love me." I said as I looked at him.

He sighed.

"Oh, I guess you were just in the moment." I said as I looked at the floor.

"Mattie that's not it, I do mean it. I've loved you ever since I first met you, I thought you were so beautiful! And the most amazing girl I had ever met!" He said as he got up from the chair and walked towards me.

I looked up at him, "I love you too." I said as I jumped up from the bed and cupped his face and kissed him on the lips.

I could tell he liked it, because he smiled as we kissed.

"I was going to wait till your birthday to give this to you, but I think I should give it to you now." hayes said as we broke from the kiss. he reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out the mysterious black box that he had earlier.

He sat on the bed and I sat next to him, "Mattie I want you to have this." he said as he handed me the box.

I opened it, and it was the necklace I saw in Disney World that I was obsessing over.

"HAYES!!!" I screamed from excitement.

"You like it?" He asked as he chuckled.

"I LOVE IT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" I said as I toppled onto him with a hug.

"I'm glad you like it." he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

Sometimes phone buzzed.

I got off of hayes, "oh that's me sorry I got to take this." he said as he got off of my bed and walked towards the hall.

I sat on my bed and scrolled through Twitter on my phone as I waited for hayes to get off the phone.

"Can you please stop calling me?!" I heard him say.

Huh I wonder what that is about.

"Please stop! What do I have to do to make you stop?!" He said.

This must be serious.

"Ok fine I'll meet you their in 10 minutes." he said as he hung up the phone.

"I've got to go." hayes said as he walked back into my room.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I just have to take care of some business that needs to be finished with." he said as he picked up his backpack.

"Well do you need a ride any where? I can drive you on our golf cart we just got." I said.

"No it's fine, I've got to go." he said. "I love you mattie!" He said as he kissed my nose and walked out the door.

"Love you too." I said as I heard the front door open and close.

I hope he is ok...

A/N

A little mystery won't hurt anyone, will it?😏

20 likes = 1 new update💗💗💗

Love YALL more than you may ever know,

EM🐒