Chapter 74

MATTTIE'S POV:

when we got to outback dad and i walked in. it was kinda noisy but not many people were there.

"there they are!" dad said as he waved to them

i sighed and we walked over. they were sitting in a booth, hayes in one booth and Mrs.Elizabeth in the other. hayes looked at me and smiled. he scooted over to make room for me to sit next to him but i swerved in direction and sat down next to Mrs.Elizabeth. he looked at me strange but i just ignored him. 

"so how is school going?" Mrs.Elizabeth asks me.

"Its going great! i recently got on the golf team so im really excited about that! im getting straight A's in all my classes, and ive made some really nice friends!" i reply.

she smiles at me, "thats great! im very happy for you and congrats on making the golf team! the golf team here is amazing! one of Hayes' friends is on the tea and the whole team goes to Florida for about 3 months during the school year and goes to some sort of school while they are their and they golf everyday while on the trip!"

"really! i didnt know that!" my dad says.

"yeah, they take golf very seriously here!" she says.

my dad just sits their in shock. well at least ill be away from hayes for 3 months. i look over at him and he is on his phone typing. proably texting Leah.

the waiter came out and we told them our drink orders. i got water as usual. im trying to become healthy so i wont be as fat as i already am. 

we got our drinks and hayes started to speak up.

"mattie did you hear that UK is playing aginst north carolina on sunday?" he said.

i looked at him like i didnt give a care in the world about it, but i did, UK is my favorite sports team in the world. i just have to forget about it right now.

"I was thinking about asking you to go with me if you would like." he asked. all eyes were on me. 

i shrugged. hayes looked at me with concern. my dad was shocked that i gave up tickets to see the game with hayes because he knows how much i love the wildcats. 

"Mattie are you ok?" my dad asked.

"im perfectly fine! thanks for asking!" i said sarcasticly. "I'll be right back, im going to use the bathroom!"

"me too." hayes said, I looked at him in discussed and walked quickly to the bathroom to try to get away from him.

i quickly got into the bathroom and locked the doors.

"Mattie open up we need to talk!" he said as he banged on the bathroom door.

i sighed, i guess i have to reply. "no we dont, their is nothing to talk about!"