Chapter 35

MATTIE'S POV:

After we had been in the car for a while mom had to pee so we stopped in target. while mom went to pee I went on a hunt to find a movie and candy. I went over to the movie section and picked out 'the hangover' and got my favorite candy, white chocolate Reese's because those things are life.

I walked over to go check out and I walked into a check out lane. i put my stuff on the conveyor belt and walked forward. a young guy about 16 was checking me out but not literally. I saw his name was Alex so I snapped a quick pic of him because he was pretty hot and put my phone up.

"Your total will be $7.04" Alex said.

"Here you go!" I said as I gave him my money.

He then typed some things on the computer.

"Have a nice day!" He said with a smile.

"Thanks you too!" I said as I grabbed my bag and left to go back to the car.

When I got back into the car I texted blair that picture of alex.

Me: <picture> so what do you think?

Blair💁: 🚨HOTTIE ALERT I REPEAT HOTTIE ALERT🚨

Me: lmao😂😂

Blair💁: btw who is that?😬😂

Me: his name is Alex he works at target he rang me up when I got a movie.😂

Blair💁: lol😂 ok gtg they gave us HW at the last minute and it's hard!😒

Me: good luck! Byeee😘

After that I put my phone down and started the movie as mom was driving.

The hangover is good and it's very funny! They get really drunk and have to find there friend in Las Vegas before his wedding. (Sorry I spoiled it for some of yall😬)

After the movie was over I went to sleep in hopes that when I wake up I will be in mooresville😊

_

When we finally got to Mooresville it was late. around 12:30ish. I helped mom unpack our stuff that was in the trunk and place it inside. dad wasn't at home so I'm guessing the team had a game tonight. I can't wait to surprise Hayes. I hope he hasn't found out about the surprise yet! I just want this to go perfectly so I could see if he feels how I feel about him. I hope. but I don't know what he thinks about me, us.

After we got done packing mom and I went inside and went to our rooms. I texted blair to tell her we were here safe and sound and then I went to bed in my new home☺️

_

The next day when I woke up it was like any other, mom was making breakfast, dad was watching the news, and it was 10:00 am. I guess I needed sleep because I never sleep that late! I walked down stairs and joined my dad on the couch.

"Hi daddy!" I said.

" hi mattie! How was the drive here?" He asked.

"Well it was good but very long!" I said.

"Well I'm glad your here." he said as he gave me a kiss on the top of the head.

_

The rest of the day was boring and all I did was watch KUWTK on Netflix and I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear about kholè getting mad at kourtney because of some crazy reason! But that is how the rest of my day went if you were wondering. it was very boring but trying to stay away from hayes is hard because he only lives about 8 houses away so if I go outside he could easily see me, but I guess it's all worth it, seeing him smile again😊