Chapter 51

MATTIE'S POV:

Well I guess I should get ready, it is 3:00. I put on a dark purple love pink pull over, and some Jean shorts. I love the weather here, it is 10 times better than KY weather even though it is November😬 but I'm a dare devil. I straightened my hair and just kept it down. I did my normal makeup as usual, and I put on my grey vans. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

"Hey matt where are you going?" Dad asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Mrs.Elizabeth asked me to babysit sky tonight but I don't know what time I will be back." I said.

"Ok well just remember you have that lesson with coach Buser tomorrow to see if you qualify to make the golf team so don't stay out to late." he said.

"Ok dad I won't!" I said as I headed out the door.

I hate walking. can I just say that? I can't wait till I can drive so I can get places faster, and I have a escape. I grabbed my penny board and headed over to Hayes' house.

When ever I got there hayes was sitting on the steps. I skated over. he looked up at me and smiled. God his smile.

"Hey!" He said as he stood up.

"Hey what are you doing out here?" I asked as we walked towards each other.

"Oh just waiting for you." he said while he smirked.

I blushed, "are you going somewhere?"

"Actually I am." He said.

"Who with?" I asked.

"You actually." he said.

"Me? But I have to babysit sky!" I said.

"Well sky isn't here, I just needed a excuse for us to hang out." he said. OK IM FREAKING OUT NOW.

"So we are going somewhere?" I asked.

"We are, let me grab my penny board and we can get going." he said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I can't tell its a surprise." he said as he smirked.

-

"Mini golf?!" I asked

"Yeah, I thought we could play some golf." he said.

"This is going to be so much fun! And this is actually really funny cause dad told me to practice today so I guess I'm getting some practice in." I said as we walked towards the golf house.

We grabbed our clubs, and our golf balls and headed to the first hole.

"So are you ready to be beat by a girl?" I asked.

"We aren't even at the first hole and your already talking trash?" He asked.

"Well I'm very competitive if you didn't know." I said as we got at the first hole.

"Well I guess I learn something new each day." he said.

"You first." I said.

"No ladies first." he said as he scooted away from the hole. I shook my head signaling ok and walked forward.

I put my ball down. (A/N *in Cameron Dallas voice* you little nastys😝😂) I hit the ball. it got closer and closer towards the hole and it went in.

"Hole in 1 how you feel about that?" I asked hayes.

"Well I feel like I have to play my best if I want to beat you!" He said as he walked up to the hole.

I laughed, "you never know Grier, I might beat you."

He putted and it went in.

"And I might be better than you thought" he said.

"It's only the first hole grier, that was beginners luck." I said.

-

"Well it looks like I won, Grier" I said as I picked up my golf ball out of the hole.

"I let you win." he said.

"Yeah right." I said "thanks for taking me golfing but you didn't have too!"

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted too." he said.

"Well thank you I guess I'll go back home now, I'll see you later!" I said.

"Wait today isn't over yet! Come over!" He said.

"Ok let's go!" I said as we got on our penny boards and headed back to his house.

-

"So what are we going to do?" I asked as we walked through the front door of his house.

"We could go outside." hayes said. he sounded a little bit suspicious.

"Ok that's fine!" I said as we walked towards the back door. he opened the door.

"What's all this for?" I asked as we walked outside.

"Well I thought we could eat you know." he said which made me laugh.

"Yeah but you would of had to plan this before I came over." I said.

"I did, and I wanted it to be special, that's why I took you golfing." he said as we walked over to the picnic he had layed out.

"But why did you make this special? If it was because of me I'm not special enough to have this done for me!" I said.

He laughed, "but you are Mattie Carroll, and I planned this out because I wanted to ask you a question." he said. "Mattie, I want you to be my girlfriend and I didn't know another way to ask because you are too special to have just asked, I wanted to do something special."

I'm blushing so hard right now it's not even funny.

"So Mattie, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes, yes a million times yes I would love to be your girlfriend hayes!" I said as I gave him a hug.

We looked up from our hug we were both smiling.

"Thank you." hayes said as we leaned in for a kiss. our lips let go of each other.

"Your welcome." I said.

When we kissed sparks definitely flew and it was amazing. I felt like time had stopped just for our kiss and it was the best kiss ever because I kissed my boyfriend, Hayes Grier.

A/N

ok guys I hope you liked this chapter! It was kinda hard for me to type it because as you guys know I suck at love and I haven't had a boyfriend since I was in 2nd grade😬 but I tried to do my best so I hope yall liked it😘 the like amount is going up btw😬 yall are amazing🙊🙈😘

Kik me sometime👑: @_hayes_is_the_bae_

10 likes= 1 awesome new update💘

Duces✌️

-EM🎄