Chapter 47

MATTIE'S POV:

Today is the day. halloween. one of my favorite holidays of the year. I got up out of bed and walked to my closet. I know exactly what I'm going to wear. Last night Hayes texted me and told me he was wearing his costume to school. so I thought, why not surprise him and match?! I looked through all of my clothes and found, a black tank top with a blue batman logo on it, grey jeans, a yellow belt, yellow combat boots, and some blue studs. I put all of it on. I didn't need to take a shower because I took one last night. I looked in the mirror. my outfit was perfect. I didn't know exactly how to do my hair so I just did some normal beach waves. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I did my normal makeup and I was set. I looked at my phone and it was 6:48 I should probably go down stairs. I walked out of the bathroom and got my stuff for school. I grabbed my phone and I made my way downstairs.

I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. everyone else was still asleep so I didn't want to wake them. I turned on the tv and watched some spongebob. once it was over it was 7. they would get here soon. I put my stuff away and started walking towards the door. The boys weren't here yet so I sat on the front steps. I opened Twitter and went through my time line. I saw that hayes tweeted something.

@HayesGrier happy halloween!💀🎃👻

I love his tweets. they are normally random things but somehow I know why he tweeted that.

"Sup girl!" I heard someone yell out. it was nash. hayes was with him too.

"Hey guys happy halloween!" I said as I got up and walked up to them.

"I like your outfit!" Hayes said. "did you want to match with me today?"

I nodded. "I did, I thought I could be batgirl!"

"I like it." he said as he smirked at me.

Ok his hotness level is going up and up everyday. their is no stopping it.

"Come on guys lets go. today is going to be sick!" Nash said as he started running towards school. Wow he actually wants to go to school.

Hayes and I started walking behind him.

"Last night was fun." he said.

"Yeah it was, the team needs to come over more so we can have another big party!" I said as I looked at him.

"I know but maybe the team doesn't have to come and maybe we could watch movies at my place instead of at yours so your dad doesn't have to keep a close eye on us." he said as he smirked. God this kid got all sorts of handsome jeans when God was dividing them between the Grier boys.

"I'd like that. we should do that sometime." I said as I smiled at him.

"Well maybe we could do that tonight, after the party you could come to my place!" He said.

"I'd love that!" I said while I was still smiling.

I felt something grab my hand. I looked over and hayes was holding my hand. Just like last night. I don't know where we are in our relationship we could be friends, he could be friend-zoning me hard! Or, we could be something else.

~8 hours later~

Ugh I'm glad school is over. nothing was fun today. Leah was in a bitchy mood like always, dad embarrassed me today by dressing up as a m&m with the rest of the sports team coaches, and I tripped over my own shoes in the hallway today causing a big commotion. I glad school is over. I went to my locker and packed everything up. I got out my phone and started walking towards the door. I saw hayes, he was still hot as normal.

"Ready for this weekend? Nash already left towards home. can is coming over tonight!" He asked.

"Yes I'm so glad that today is over with so now I can party!" I said as we started walking out the doors. "so what exactly are we going to do at this party?"

"Well their will be dancing, maybe some other things, and maybe we will go swimming because Payton has a pool." he said.

"Uh my first real party! This is going to be so much fun!" I said as we crossed the road to our neighborhood. "so what is sky dressing up as tonight?"

"I think she is going to be Elsa from frozen." he said as he ran his fingers through his hair. "but I think she wants you to go trick or treating with her tonight before the party!"

"I'd love too! Will you come with us?" I asked.

"Yeah all of us can go! Nash, Cam, all of us can go with her!" He said.

"Ok I'll see you around 5! Bye!" I said as I crossed the street to go to my house.

"Bye Mattie!" He said as he waved at me.

HAYES' POV:

When I got home I unlocked the door and I saw Nash and Cam were watching the Florida vs. University of Kentucky basketball game.

"Hey Cam! How have you been dude?" I said as I threw my backpack onto the ground.

"I'm good! It feels great to be back in North Carolina! Cali can get boring sometimes!" He said.

"Great! Any new girls in your life?" I asked.

"No not really but I could ask the same about you young hayes!" He said.

"Yeah hayes why don't you tell Cam about Mattie?" Nash said. I started to blush.

"Her name is Mattie? What is she like?" Cam asked. All eyes were now on me.

"Well she plays golf, she can sing, she is adorable, she has long brown hair, her eyes are dreamy af, and-" I said but Cam cut me off.

"I can wait to meet her! Can I meet her tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah you can I invited her to go trick or treating with sky and us and then after we are going to Payton's party, and then maybe after she is coming back here to watch some movies." I said as I started smirking. I could tell Cam and Nash were impressed.

"I like the plan! How long have you guys been dating?" He asked.

Nash laughed, "Well Cam, Young Hasss hasn't asked her out yet but, he is going to this weekend but he needs our help!"

A/N

CLIFFHANGER!!!! But not really lol. well I have great news! I have set up a Kik account so I can talk to you guys!! I want to know why you guys chose to read this story, what you like about it, what you will think is going to happen in the future, and maybe I'll ask you guys to help me in the story! And I'm sick so today totally sucks!😷

Kik me! @_hayes_is_the_bae_

7 likes= 1 new update!🐼

Duces yall✌️

-Emily💚