Chapter 46

HAYES' POV:

Ok we are tied 48-48. I just scored a touchdown. coach looks so stressed that he is sitting down. he really wants to win this game. I want to win this game. the other team called timeout so the team and I came in for a huddle.

"Ok mark throw the ball to Payton when the play starts when we have the ball, Payton once you have the ball throw it to me. I will then run the ball and score a touchdown. while I'm running I need you guys to guard me and make sure I don't get tackled. am I clear?" I said. everyone nodded, "ok we only have 1 minute left on the clock let's make coach happy!"

*whistle blowing noise*

"Ok let's go!" I said.

We ran over to our positions. I was in front of a big guy. he could tackle me at any given moment and then BAM I'm in the hospital because he tackled me. what am I thinking? I got to get my head in the game. (A/N my heads in the game but my hearts in the song! Sorry I had to have a HSM moment in this chapter😂) I looked over at Payton, I nodded signaling I was in position.

"Set.......hike!" Called out mark.

Mark threw the ball to Payton, and then to me. I started running. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't look back because I didn't want to fall but I knew my team had my back. i reached the touchdown zone and the crowd went wild! I could see mom, sky, and mattie all cheering for me. mattie looked so happy. I love her smile. I can't wait till this weekend, when I can hopefully call her mine😊

-

"Ok team this was a close game. we can't loose to other teams with this close of a score! If we want to go to state and then maybe go to nationals we can't score like this! So far we are undefeated and I would like to keep it that way ok? Now team meeting is over. if you are coming over to my house I have some rules.

1. Don't break anything
2. Don't go into my daughters room
And 3. If you spill something pick it up!
Understood?" Said coach.

"Yes sir" we mumbled. Rule number 2 is my favorite.😂

*buzzz buzzz*

I looked down at my phone and I saw that mattie texted me.

Mattie💕: hey I'm going home I'll see u then😝

Me: ok I'll see u there!✌️

-

I walked out of the locker room and guess who was waiting for me.... Leah😒

"I saw you scored the winning touchdown. congrats." she said as she slowly walked towards me.

"I know you saw, your on the cheerleading squad." I said. can she just leave? This is getting so annoying.

"You know why I did the cheer squad?" She said as she placed her arm on my shoulder slowly seducing me. but I know she couldn't. at least not any more. "so you could see me in my tight uniform. don't you remember? When we were dating you always wanted me to wear my uniform."

She leaned in. about to kiss me.

"What the hell?" I said out of frustration.

"I thought you liked it when I kissed you?" She said. now she is making puppy dog eyes😒

"Not anymore I don't! And besides you knew nash was famous so you just wanted to go after me and try to become famous! I thought you actually liked me! You said you loved me! I should have known that it was all lies to try to become famous! Now leave Leah, I have a party to attend." I said as I walked towards Mattie's house.

-

When I got to Mattie's house I was still in my football pants but who cares. I just had on a skin tight under armor shirt because every time I wear one I can tell Mattie goes wild for me😏

I walked up to the door and there was a sign on the door:

The door is unlocked come on in we are watching movies downstairs
-coach Carroll

I turned the door knob and walked inside. Mattie's house was pretty big. it was like the size of mine but she doesn't have the lake backed up to her house.

I heard some screaming and yelling so I followed the sound and found the stairs. I'm guessing mattie is already downstairs cause I haven't seen her. I walked downstairs and saw the team eating pizza and watching neighbors which by the way is the funniest movie ever. I walked around everyone said hi and I took a seat next to mattie.

"Congrats on the win!" She said as she smiled at me.

"Thanks! Do you want anything to eat I can get us something?" I asked.

She shook her head no, "I'm fine right now but thanks though!"

-

The rest of the night went just like that we watched the rest of the movie, ate, and I did hold hands with mattie but not when her dad was watching. ugh I can't wait to see her in her halloween costume tomorrow. she will be the cutest Minnie Mouse😊

A/N

ok guys because you guys liked my last chapter like 10 times I'm raising the likes amount for a new update! I love getting comments from you guys! I love you guys and I know by reading this you can't feel or see my emotions but just know I love you guys so much😘😘 (that guy hasn't texted back btw😂)

7 likes= 1 new update

-Emilyyyyyy🔆