Chapter 34

MATTIE'S POV:

The next day I woke up to my phone playing sweater weather by the neighborhood. I sat up and looked over at the other side of the bed. Blair was still sleeping. that girl can sleep through anything! she could sleep through a earthquake and still not be disturbed! I shook her to wake her up.

"Come on blair wake up!" I yelled.

"I don't wanna!" she moaned.

"Well if you sleep all day you won't be able to say goodbye to me!" I said.

"Ok fine I'll get up!" she said.

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. after brushing for what felt like an hour I changed out of my pajamas. I put on my long sleeve blue salty dog cafe shirt and put on my white Jean shorts. it was going to be in the high 70s today so this outfit would be perfect! I fixed my hair in a side French braid because I was too lazy to straighten it and because I wanted to look like a brown haired Elsa. I walked out of the bathroom to see blair was wearing jeans a vinyard vines shirt and some beige sanüks. we went down stairs and got breakfast.

"I can't believe this is your last day of school with me!" blair said.

"I know it's sad! but I promise to keep you up to date on everything that happens is Moresville!" I said.

"Thank you!" blair said as she leaned in for a hug.

_

While we were walking to school I got a text from hayes.

Hayes😘: 1 week till I get to see u again! I'm so excited!

Me: I know me too!!😊

Hayes😘: when ever u get here nash and I want to take u bowling! we could invite John! and our friend Cameron is in town while you are here so he could come with us!

Me: awesome! that sounds great! well I'm almost at school so I'll text u later! byeeeee!

Hayes😘: bye!

"Well that was close!" I said, but not to anyone particularly.

"What do you mean?" blair asked as she began to munch on a granola bar.

"Hayes just texted me and told me he was excited about me moving there In 1 week and he asked me to go bowling with him, nash, john, and their friend cameron!" I said.

"Why can't that be me!" blair said while she wiped away a fake tear.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Cameron Dallas!" she said.

"And who is that?" I said.

"Wow you really don't have a life!" she said while giggling.

_

When we got to school blair and I went our separate ways. when I got to my locked katie was waiting for me.

"What do you want now katie?" I said.

"Well I heard today was your last day!" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"Well aren't you going to miss me?" she said.

"Excuse me? I won't miss you one bit! the only person I will me missing is blair! and unlike you she cares about me! she cares enough that she didn't cheat on me with my boyfriend! so no I won't fucking miss you!" I said. "I got to go katie. please leave before I do something." I said with a sarcastic smile on my mouth.

I then walked straight on into 1st period.

*3 hours later that I wasted at school*

*RING*RING*

Lunch!!! My favorite subject! and also my last subject I will be learning at this stupid high school! I quickly grabbed my lunch and headed of to our table.

When I got to the table blair was already sitting there waiting for me.

"It's almost time for you to leave!" blair said as she started fake crying.

"I know I don't want to go but it's for the best!" I said.

"I'll miss you!" blair said.

"Me too!" I said as I leaned in for a hug.

"Text me everyday ok!" she said.

"I will I'll keep you up to date on everything! I said.

*MATTIE CARROL TO THE FRONT OFFICE TO LEAVE MATTIE CARROL TO FRONT OFFICE TO LEAVE* said the loud inter-calm.

"I guess this is it!" I said.

"Yeah I guess it is." blair said as she looked at the ground.

"I'll come back soon don't worry!" I said as I gave her a hug.

"I got to go I'll see you soon I'll miss you!" I said

"Byee!" she said as she waved to me.

I picked up my lunch box and started walking out of the cafateria.

(( THE NEXT PART IS IN MATTIE'S HEAD))

I saw katie starring at me.

"Bye loser! I won't miss you!" I said as I gave her the finger.

She just rolled her eyes.

I saw Jack.

"Bye bitch! I'm glad I won't see you again!" I said sarcastically as I waved goodbye.

And then I walked out like Beyoncé would, Flawlessly.

((Next part not in her head))

I went and got all my stuff out of my locker. I cleaned it out and stuffed all my junk in my back pack.

After I cleaned out my locker I went up to the office. mom was there waiting for me.

"Ready to go to North Carolina?" mom said.

"Yep!" I said as we went outside to the truck.

Once we got to the truck mom started the car and we headed to my new home, Mooresville North Carolina😊

A/N

would YALL be ok with me putting Alex from target in a snip of the story?😂 comment what you think!😘

-Emily🔆