Chapter 14

MATTIE's POV:

When i got Blair's house I quickly texted her and she instantly came running out of her house.

When we got to the game we went and got seats in the stands and waited for the game to start. while we were waiting for the game to start a girl came up to me she looked like she was 13. "are you the one who met hayes grier?" she asked. "um yeah I am." I said. " I can't believe you got to meet him!" She said. "well thanks for letting me talk to you! I'll see you around!" she said as she left

When the game started all the football players ran out. They introduced the players by there numbers over the speaker. all of the sudden I heard "#53 Jack Morris!"I looked over at Blair. she was still clapping and cheering for the team but I could still see she was mad at him.

I guess Jack was still mad at us because by half time he was out of it. he was dropping the ball, kept getting tackled, and wasn't running fast at all.

When we only had 15 more minutes left in the game Jack finally scored a touchdown! when the game was over we lost by 2 points with the score being 36-38.

When the game was over Blair and I went to wait out front for my mom to come pick us up. "hey do you want to spend the night?" I said. "yes! we can stay up late and talk about Hayes!" she said excitedly. "come on my mom is here lets go!" I said as we both piled into my mom's truck.

When we got home we ate a late dinner. while we were eating mom started talking about when dad has to go to Mooresville. "well I was thinking and I think we should all come down for there homecoming game!" dad said. "that sounds like fun!" I said excitedly. "well I'll have to take a day off of work but other then that I don't see anything stoping us from going!" mom said. "when we go can Blair come with us? I mean she is apart of the family!" I said looking at blair. "that is fine by us if your parents let you go!" dad said. "ok I'll text my parents and ask them if I could go!" she said excitedly.

After dinner was over Blair and I went upstairs to my room. When we got to my room Blair's phone buzzed. "I CAN GO!!" blair said jumping up and down. "mom Blair can go!" I said yelling down the stairs. We were basically jumping up and down with all of the excitement!after all of that excitement I went to go take a shower. when I got out I walked back into my bedroom to find Blair sitting on the floor looking at stuff on my laptop. "what are you looking at?" I asked Blair. "oh just Hayes new vine." she said. "can I see? I've never seen one of his vines!" I said. "wow you really don't know what your missing out on until you watch one of his vines!" she said handing me my laptop. "who is that guy that is in that vine of him dancing?" I asked. "only the 2nd hottest person in the world! it's his brother Nash! she said. after that we stayed up laughing at his vines until about 1:00am.