Chapter 7

MATTIES POV:

The next morning when I woke up i looked around I guess I was in a hotel room cause I don't know what happened last night. All I know is feeling getting picked up and placed on something as soft as clouds.

I opened the window to see outside I saw a big warm sun and kids playing in the pool. I sit down and turn the tv on and start watching keeping up with the kardashions(my favorite show). After about 15 minutes of watching it I hear the door open and in comes my parents withe waffles and coffee. my 2 favorite breakfast things. they sit down and tell me the plan for the day.

1st we are going house hunting
2nd we are going to Davidson Day to check out your classes and things
3rd we are going to check out your dads new job
And 4th we are going to hang out around town and check this place out!

After that I go take a shower, straighten my thick long brown hair and put on a black crop top and white high waisted shorts with my galaxy vans and do some light makeup to make me not look like the walking dead.

In our way to go check out houses we looked around town. we found some cute shops, restaurants, and dad found some golf courses I should try out.

When we got into the neighborhood of the first house I saw all sorts of houses. big ones, small ones and many other things.

When we pulled up to the first house there was a man waiting there for us. when we got out we found out the mans name was Terri and he would be our realtor. the first house we looked at was very nice. it had 3 stories, a pool, a huge backyard, a movie room, and awesome closest space in all the bedrooms.

I loved the house and so did my parents. right then and there we decided that, that is the house we will be living in. even though it is very big for 3 people it is still a nice house.

After we left our new house we go to Starbucks to get a little late morning pick me up.

When we pulled up to Davidson Day school I saw all sorts of cars and there was kids all over the soccer field practicing for soccer.

When we first walked into the doors of Davidson day school we had to go throught tight security to go and meet the principle, Mr.Strode. Mr.strode was very busy so he called up a girl to give me a tour of the school.

When the girl came to greet me she had this look on her face like do I have to be here! the girl introduced herself to me. her name is Anna. anna is a freshman just like me and she is 14 too. while we are touring the school Anna shows me all the class rooms at the school and introduces me to some teachers and a few students. but there was one guy that did stand out to me the most. every time we saw him in the hallways he would always look at me and smile a big grin. he had beautiful light blue eyes and soft silky brown hair that sat just perfectly on his head.

After the tour was over I thanked Anna and said goodbye to Mr.Strode.

After that we went to go check out my dads new job.