Chapter 20

HAYES' POV:

I could not believe I got her number. I need to see her again. I know she is leaving tomorrow but I just need to see her more! then it hit me!(not literally) I had the best plan ever! I'll have the whole team over for a really late pool party because we won homecoming! of course dad and mom would let the team come over!

When we got home from IHOP I asked mom and dad if the team could come over and like I guessed they said yes. "can Mattie and Blair come over too? so they can spend more time with the team so they can get to know us better?" I asked nervously. "of course they can! that's a great idea!" they both said.

After that I went upstairs to start a group text with the team.

Me: do you guys want to come over and go swimming?

I texted the team and then seconds later my phone was going crazy!

Everyone texted back saying they could go.

So now all I have to do is text Mattie.

Me: um is this Mattie?

Mattie💕: yeah who is this?

Ok I know what your thinking I have emojis for all of my contacts! don't judge!

Me: it's hayes!

Me:do you guys want to come over to a pool party I'm having at my house? the whole team will be here!

Mattie💕: yeah blair and I would love to come! let me ask my dad give me a sec!

*about 3 minutes later*

Mattie💕: my dad said we could come! what time do u want us there?

Me: great! come as soon as u can! and I live close to u so u can just walk over! I live at 3243 Samuel St. I'll see u there!

Mattie💕: ok we will see u soon!

After that I put my phone down and just stood there and smiled.

MATTIE'S POV:

"OMG OMG OMG WE ARE GOING TO HIS HOUSE FOR A POOL PARTY!" I said to blair and as you know us we were jumping up and down like usual from excitement. "ok I have to get ready!" blair said running over to her bag to get out her swim suite. I walked over to my bag. I packed 2 swim suits and I don't know which one to wear. I picked the strap less bikini that looked like neon pink and neon yellow tie dye on it and it also had a small bow on the front. I put it on, then I put on my pink tank top that said "beach please" in mint green lettering and put on my high waisted Jean shorts. I decided to make my hair look like beach waves so I sprayed beach bum hair spray in my hair and I started to see beach waves.

When I got done getting ready blair walked out of the bathroom. "wow you look really hot!" blair said. "why would you say that?" I asked. "well first you look tan, second your hair looks so cute with your natural highlights!, and your swimsuit looks perfect on you!" blair said. "thanks!" I said as I have her a big hug.

Blair was wearing a mint green top with black and white striped bottoms. her bikini was really cute! she was also wearing a tank top hers said "I'm actually a mermaid." when I saw she wasn't wearing any shorts over her bottoms I took mine off. what do I have to lose?

After that we walked down stairs grabbed our flip flops, said good bye to my parents, grabbed our pool bags, and left for Hayes' house.

On our way their I texted him.

Me:hey we are on our way!

Hayes: ok I'll see u there!

After that I turned off my phone and blair and I went on the hunt to find hayes' house.