Chapter 80

MATTIE'S POV:

Today is my birthday.

I'm 15 finally! But it's not a very good day for me. Hayes still hasn't woken up. he hasn't moved yet. I'm really depressed, but I can handle it. I won't let anything or anyone take me out of this room. I need to stay with him no matter what.

I turned on my phone and it said that it was 12. I opened Twitter and everyone knows about hayes now. people started the hashtag #WakeUpHayes . it's really sweet but I k kW it won't wake him. I haven't been active much on social media. but people understand why. Mrs.Elizabeth and Johnny have been here most of the time but they had to run a few errands so they left early this morning. Chad flew in with Nila and Will flew in from Florida. it's nice to see that all his family cares about him.

*DING*

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. I got a text from blair.

B👑: HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎉🎉🎉🎉

Me: thanks☺️ it means a lot.

B👑: gotten out of the hospital lately?

Me: no I've stayed best to hayes ever since he got here.

B👑: would you be up to go out today?

Me: why do you ask?

B👑: well why don't you go look outside of hayes' room.

Me: um ok

I turned my phone off and I got out of the chair. I turned the knob and pulled the door. I looked and I saw her. my best friend.

"BLAIR!!" I said as I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Happy Birthday Mattie!" She replied.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Well, I thought I should surprise you!" She said as she smiled.

"AHHHH! And you did!! I'm so excited!!" I said as I jumped up and down.

"So, do you want to come shopping with me?" She asked.

"Yeah but what about hayes?" I asked as I looked back at him.

"Call nash and tell him to come watch him!" She said excitedly.

"Um," I hesitated, "sure." I said as I pulled out my phone and called nash.

"Hey!" He said.

"Um hey, Blair surprised me and she is here and wants to go shopping. can you come and watch Hayes?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll be over in a second." he said as he hung up the phone.

"He said he would watch him." I said to blair.

"YAY!! What stores do you want to go in?" She asked.

"I don't know, I haven't been to the mall in a while." I said shyly.

"Well, I got one would like to go to Victoria Secret!" She said as she walked into hayes' room.

"Why may I ask?" I said with a weird look on my face.

"Not telling." she said as she picked up my stuff.

"What are you guys talking about?" Nash asked as he walked into hayes' room.

"Wow how did you get here so fast?!" I asked in shock.

"I was coming over anyways." he said.

"Ok well, we will be back in 3 hours. PLEASE call me to tell me how he is doing ok?" I said as I walked towards the door.

"Ok bye. have fun!" He said as we left the room.

-

After we swung by my house to let me change we finally made it to the mall.

"Let's got to Victoria Secret first!" Blair said as she pulled me into the store.

Blair ran off to the Bra section and I just stayed in the Pink department.

I honestly don't like frilly bras and underwear. to me their is no since I'm paying $50 for something that holds your boobs in place.

I found some pull overs and I went to check out.

-

After I checked out I found Blair and we went to the next store.

"Hollister?" I asked.

"Sure, I need some new jeans so this is perfect!" She said as we walked into Hollister.

It's always dark in hollister and it makes me wonder if the people working their have vision problems.

"Do you like these?" Blair called out as she held up a pair of pink high waisted jeans.

"OMG YES YOU HAVE TO GET THOSE." I said as I walked over to her.

"So, anything exciting going on in your relationship with Hayes?" Blair asked as she walked around the store.

"Well, he is in a coma." I giggled, "but nothing else really. he did tell me he loved me this week."

"OMG REALLY?! John hasn't called me in forever and I wonder if we are still dating." she said.

"John is always at football practice, and you are ALL he talks about." I replied.

"So no sexual things going on in your relationship?" She asked as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"NOOO! Blair we are only 15!" I said.

"Ok fine, just curious!" She said as she threw her hands in the air.

*BUZZZZ BUZZZZ*

My phone started to vibrate.

I took my phone out of my pocket and Nash was calling.

I looked up at Blair and she looked up at me. we both stared at the phone.

'Answer it!' She mouthed to me.

I shook my head and accepted the call.

"Nash is everything ok?!" I asked.

"Well um, it's about Hayes...."

A/N

Oops I did it again😏 ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER😂😂

TWEET #DIGItoBGKY and tag @DIGI2015 FOR A FOLLOW❤️❤️❤️

30 likes= 1 new update🌵

-EM🍃