Chapter 24

MATTIE'S POV:

After watching the Kardashions for like 2 hours mom came in the living room and told us to start packing because it was almost time to leave.

Blair and I went upstairs and started to pack. while we were packing blair put on some music. blair's all time favorite song came on.... it was so my step by Kalin and Myles. and knowing us of course we stopped what we were doing and did the do my step dance. we probably looked like complete idiots dancing. oh well it's not like this was a school dance or something where people would laugh at us.

After that we went back to packing. I packed all of my stuff but left somethings because I would be coming back in 2 weeks.

Once I was done I took a shower. like always I turned on my favorite playlist and got into the shower. I don't know how people take showers with out music. it's not the same with out it! once I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth, put my hair up into a messy bun and got dressed. I knew we were going to be in the car for a while so I put on work out leggings and a work out tank top that said "train like a beast look like a beauty". when I walked out of the bathroom blair was texting John. "John and Hayes want us to come over do you want to go?" blair said hopping I would say yes. "sure But we need to finish packing and ask my mom" I said.

We quickly finished packing and ran down stairs with our stuff. after we put our stuff by the door we went to ask mom if we could go. "sure you can go! just be home by 1!" Mom said. "okay we will see you then!" we said as we went to get our shoes and ran out the door.

After about 10 minutes of walking we finally made it to Hayes' house. we knocked on the door and Hayes' mom answered. "hi! are you guys Mattie and Blair?" she asked. "yes ma'm we are!" I said trying to sound polite. "well I'm Ms.Floyd Hayes' mom! but you guys can call me Elizabeth!" she said. "Thanks!" we said. "well the boys are upstairs!" Elizabeth said. "thank you!" we both said again as we went inside. "it was nice meeting you!" I said as we ran up the stairs. "nice meeting yall too!" Nila said as she closed the door.

When we got to Hayes' room the door was open so we walked in. "hey you guys made it!" John said as he got up and gave Blair a kiss on the cheek. hayes, Nash, and I just stared at them. "what?" Blair said. "are you guys dating or something?" Nash said. "um yeah." John said. "when did this happen!?" I said frantically because blair should have told me already! "last night before he kissed me goodnight." blair said. "sorry for not telling you guys! we wanted to keep it quite!" John said. "oh yeah we totally understand! just tell us next time!" Hayes said. "So no more dating drama! lets do something fun!" Nash said. "lets play truth or dare!" John announced as he began to form a circle with everyone. "that's fine bye me!" Blair said.

We all got into a big circle and started. John went first. "Nash truth or dare?" John said with a weird look on his face. "dare" he said. "ok then I dare you to go streaking in the middle of the street!" John said with a smile on his face. Nash looked like he just saw a ghost! his mouth was open wide and was looking at john. "ok then I guess I have too! sorry in advance for the awkwardness girls!" Nash said heading towards the door. blair and I started giggling. hayes went into the other room and got a towel for Nash. "You might need this!" Hayes said which made him laugh. "thanks!" Nash said sarcastically as he went to the bathroom to change into nothing but the towel.