Chapter 57

TAYLOR'S POV:

ok can I just start out with saying Mattie is hot. When she walked in all the guys were looking at her and could not stop staring at her. Maybe I could ask her out but, it seems like Hayes kinda has a thing for her and plus they were trending on twitter today with #Mayes. I hope it's not real cause she doesn't need a guy like him in her life, she needs me.

MATTIE'S POV:

After the guys said hello to everyone they sat down. Hayes next to me, and Nash next to Cam. I looked at the menu. I really don't know what to get. If I get a salad the guys will think I'm really healthy and stuff but then if I get a burger they might think I'm a fattie.

"Hey what are you getting to eat?" Asked Mahogany.

"Um I don't really know, what are you getting?" I asked while I looked over the menu.

"Well I heard that their sushi is pretty good so I might get that." She said as she smiled.

"I haven't had sushi in forever! I'll have to get that!" I said as I closed my menu.

"So Mattie how do you know Hayes?" Matt asked.

"Well", I hesitated, "were neighbors and my dad is his Football coach."

"Awesome! Do you like football?" Matt asked.

"Yeah I love football! I could watch it all the time!" I said while I sipped on my water.

"What is your favorite college and NFL team?" Taylor asked.

"Well because I'm from kentucky I would have to say the University of Kentucky wildcats for college even thought we kinda suck at football and i like the steelers!" I replied.

" I'm from Indiana and we have huge UK fans were I'm from!" Taylor said.

"Awesome!" I said.

"Hi my name is Rachel and I will be your waitress tonight! What would you like to eat?" Said a girl who looked to be about 18.

Everyone told her what they wanted and she left to go back to the kitchen.

"So Hayes what were you going to tell us about you and Mattie? I saw that Mayes was trending today on twitter, is it real?" Gilinsky asked.

Everyone became quite.

Hayes looked over at me. I nodded.

"Well um, we're dating." Hayes said nervously.

"Awwww I'm so happy for you two!" Mahogany said as she gave us a hug.

I heard a few guys mumble a few things. I guess they are mad.

-

After we finished eating Bart told us to get ready to go back to the hotel. I grabbed my things and we left for the hotel. We all got in the car that took us here so it wasn't a hastle getting everyone a car to ride in.

When I got in the car not much happened just that Hayes held my hand as we drove to the hotel. Nash just played on his phone. I guess he is just jealous that Hayes has a girlfriend and he doesn't. He will find one soon i know he will. When we got to the hotel there was no girls there which was odd but amazing at the same time. We all got out of our cars and we walked inside.

"Here are the keys, I take it you know who is rooming with who so have fun!" Bart said as he gave me a key to my room.

"Come on let's hurry before the guys take up all the elevators!" Mahogany said as she grabbed my arm towards the elevator. Thankfully I had already gotten my luggage so I didn't have to go back and get my stuff.

-

When we got to our room, mahogany and I unpacked all our stuff and put it in the drawers.

"There is a meeting we have to go to in about 30 min. And since it's 8:30 I'm going to wear my pjs to it." mahogany said.

"Will anyone care?" I asked.

"No, I do this to all the meetings we have at night. Wear yours if you want to." She said as she smiled.

"I will and I know exactly what pjs I'm going to wear!" I said.

I finished putting all my clothes away and I started to get ready for the meeting.

I put on my royal blue Victoria secret lounge shorts and a Gray Davidson Day football shirt with 'Grier 7' on the back. I didn't tell Hayes that I got this but I got this before we were dating, when we were just friends. I didn't really want to do anything with my hair so I just put it in a top knot. I just did some minor adjustments to my make up and I was ready. I walked out of the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I look so tan right now it's not even funny😂 oh well.

"Ready?" Mahogany asked as she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a Stitch onsie which looked supper cute on her.

"Yeah and your pajamas are so cute!" I said as we walked out into the hall.

"Hey nice shirt." A voice said as a hand was placed around my waist.

I turned around and it was Hayes. "Hey babe." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"So do you know what this meeting is about?" He asked.

"I guess it's about tomorrow and our schedule and stuff." Mahogany said.

"Apparently we are going somewhere tomorrow morning but I don't know where." He said.

"Well what ever it is I'm just excited to be here." I said as I looked up at Hayes.

"Y'all are goals." Mahogany said as we walked into the room where we are having our meeting at.

"And here comes the happy couple!" Shawn said as we walked in.

"What about me huh?" Mahogany said.

Everyone started to laugh.

"Ok guys calm down, so tomorrow is kinda crazy! As most of you guys know we are going on a little trip tomorrow morning and we are leaving at 7 and getting there at 9" Bart said.

There was a few mumbles through the crowd.

"But it's worth it cause we are going to disney world!" Bart said.

Mahogany and I started to jump up and down with excitement! I can't wait to go! I haven't been in 8 years and I miss the amazing rides and meeting Mickey and Minnie!

"Calm down girls." Bart said, "we will leave around 4 and Magcon will start around 7:30 giving us plenty of time to get ready!"

Everyone mumbled yes and some yeahs and the meeting was over.

A/N

Ok guys I hope you like it☺️ I'm going to raise the likes amount btw🙊

Kik me anytime😉: @_hayes_is_the_bae_

9 likes= 1 new update🙅

Happy holidays🎄

-EM❄️