Chapter 48

HAYES' POV:

"So hayes how are you going to ask her out?" Cam asked.

I shook my head, "Well I don't really know and that is what I need your help with. I could go with the typical pizza and movies but with Mattie I want to do something different because she isn't like the other girls I've dated, she is special."

Cam nodded, "I know how you feel, you said she plays golf right? Well you can take her to play putt putt but I don't know about after."

"After putt putt you could take her back here and cam and I could set up a special dinner for you two out back on the dock." Nash said.

"Thats a great idea but how do I make her come with me without telling her what I am doing?" I asked.

"Well just tell her mom asked if she could babysit sky." Nash said.

"But what about her dad? He is really protective of her." I asked.

"Well just ask her dad tomorrow if you can date her! He is your coach right? Well if you have been playing good on the team this season he will for sure let you date her!" Cam said. I know I can always count on them for advice.

"Thanks guys! That was really helpful! I'm gonna go get ready. Mattie will be here around 5." I said as I ran upstairs.

MATTIE'S POV:

I can't wait for the party! Tonight is going to be great! After I got home I went upstairs and payed on my bed because it was only 3 o'clock. I didn't know what hayes is going to wear tonight when we go trick or treating so I texted him:

Me: hey what are u wearing tonight for trick or treating?

Hayes😍: well I guess I'll wear what I'm wearing to the party cause it starts right after trick or treating.

Me: ok I'll wear my costume when We go trick or treating😝 I'll be there around 5 right?

Hayes😍: come a little early so u can meet cam and we can hang out😉

Me: will do I'll see u then☺️

I quickly turned off my phone and got ready for tonight. I walked over to my closet and found my outfit. it is a black long sleeve crop top, a red tutu with shorts underneath of course, my black converse, and my Minnie ears from when I went to Disney world.

I went into my bathroom and changed. I didn't want to really want to do anything different with my makeup so I just made so adjustments to my makeup from this morning. I put on red lipstick because I never wear red lipstick. I put my headband on and curled the ends of my hair and j was ready. I took a few selfies in the mirror and posted a pic on Instagram:

(Photo)

Caption- happy halloween😘 hope it's fun and stay safe💕🙈

I closed out of my phone and saw it was 4:03 I should probably get going. I walked downstairs told my parents my plan for tonight and started walking to Hayes' house.

HAYES'S POV:

"GUY'S LOOK AT HER COSTUME! SHE LOOKS SO HOT IN IT!" I said as I ran downstairs showing Nash and Cam here Instagram picture she posted.

"Wow I see why you like her hayes! She's hot!" Cam said as he took my phone out of my hand.

"Well she is mine so don't think about doing anything!" I said.

"You know what you should do hayes? You should dress up as Mickey! Couples costumes are so cute!" Nash said.

"Should I? She will be here any minute!" I said.

"Yeah we will keep her company while you change!" Cam said.

"Thank you guys!" I said as I ran upstairs to go change.

I found a black button up dress shirt, some red shorts, a yellow bow tie, one of sky's Mickey hats, a black belt, and black vans. I ran towards my room to change.

*ding-dong*

MATTIE IS HERE. CRAP I NEED TO HURRY UP AND GET DOWNSTAIRS.

CAMERON'S POV:

Once hayes went upstairs to change I started to think, what if I fall in love with her, what if I'm jealous of hayes for finding a girl that is just right for him? Ok I need to stop. this is getting out of hand.

*ding-dong*

"Hey cam Mattie is here, I'll get it!" Nash said as he ran towards the door.

"Hey Nash!" She said as she walked inside.

"Hey Mattie, this is my friend Cameron Dallas!" Nash said as I got up.

"Hey it's so great to meet you! Hayes won't stop talking about you!" I said as I shook her hand.

"Really?" She said as she started to blush.

"Yeah! Well he is upstairs changing he will be down here in a second!" Nash said.

"Ok great!" She said as she took a seat next to me. wow she smells great. ok now I need to stop. hayes is asking her out this weekend not me!

"Oh my gosh you guys are watching the uk Florida game?!" She said as she looked as us.

"Yeah is there something wrong about that?" I asked.

"No it's just that I am a huge UK fan and I haven't watched a game in forever!" She said.

"Really?! I didn't know that!" Nash said.

Ok she likes sports, can this girl get any better?

"Hey mattie!" Hayes said as we turned to see him at the top of the stairs.

"Hayes why are you dressed like Mickey?" Mattie asked as she walked towards the stairs.

"Well every Minnie needs a Mickey." Hayes said as he smirked. He began to walk down the stairs.

"Aww thank you hayes you're the best." Mattie said as she gave Hayes a hug.

"You're welcome babe." he said as he was still hugging her.

"So nash I think we should probably get our costumes on if we want to go to this party after trick or treating!" I said as nash and I went upstairs to go change into our costumes. Nash and I are nerds. very original I know.

-

MATTIE'S POV:

"Ok sky be safe we will see you once you are done trick or treating! Have fun!" Said Mrs.Elizabeth.

"Thanks mom! IM GOING TO GET SO MUCH CANDY!" Sky said as she dragged Cam, Nash, Hayes, and I outside for trick or treating.

A/N

ok guys yall are lucky because today I might be posting twice! I'm sick so I don't have anything else to do today😬😷

(No likes on this one😝)

Kik: @_hayes_is_the_bae_

Duces✌️

Emily😷

(Follow my frand ak0perf she cool✌️)