Chapter 27

MATTIE'S POV:
After we said our goodbyes to the boys we went inside. "are yall ready to go?" mom yelled to us from the kitchen. "we are!" we said yelling back to her. "ok go tell your dad we are leaving!" she yelled out. we walked down into the basement to tell my dad bye. dad was watching a football game. "Hey dad!" I said kind of sadly because I would not be able to see my dad for 2 weeks. "Where were you guys? I've been looking all over for yall!" Dad said. "we were hanging out with Nash, Hayes, and John at Hayes' house." I said. "ok just curious!" dad said. "well we got to get going I'll see you in 2 weeks!" I said while leaning to hug my dad. "bye Mr.C!" Blair said while giving dad a hug. "bye have a safe trip home!" dad said to us as we were running up the stairs.

When we got upstairs mom was already in the car so we went out and packed out stuff into the car. "hurry up girls! bye the time we get home it will be 2 in the morning! And you have school tomorrow!" mom said as we got into the car. Mom started the car and we left my new home.

Blair and I were both sitting in the backseat. we shared a huge blanket so we could stay warm. "have you checked Hayes' twitter lately?" blair asked. "no should I?" I said. "YES!" she said while almost screaming at me.

I opened Twitter.
@HayesGrier I can't wait to see you again☺️

@HayesGrier why do you have to go back for 2 weeks?

@HayesGrier I will never regret my first kiss☺️... Even tho @NashGrier and @John_Thomas made it the most embarrassing thing in the world😒

HE WAS TWEETING ABOUT THE DARE! THE KISS! HE LIKED IT! HE LIKED KISSING ME! AND HE MISSES ME! I HAVE TO TEXT HIM!

Me: I saw your tweets😏

Hayes😘: and....

(I had to put a emoji with his contact name so I chose this one)

Me: the one about the first kiss was totally relateable lol😂

Hayes😘: lol😂 are you guys out of NC yet?

Me: mom said we will be out of NC in about 45 minutes or so depending on traffic

Hayes😘: have you found out your classes for DDHS yet?

Me: yeah! I have social studies 1st, tech Ed 2nd, language arts 3rd, math 4th, reading 5th, then lunch, science 6th and choir 7th

Hayes😘: you sing?

Me: just a little... when I was in 6th grade I made all state choir and I want to try choir again.

Hayes😘: cool! We have 1st 4th lunch and 6th period together!

Me: awesome! we are about to go through some mountains and my cell service will not work so I'll text u when we get to ky!

Hayes😘: ok! I'll talk to u later!

Me: Byeee!😊