Chapter 29

MATTIE'S POV:

*the next day*

Me: OMG IM SOORY I DIDNT TEXT U WHEN WE GOT HOME! we got home around 2 and I knew u have school today so I didn't want to wake u! Sorry!😬

Hayes😘: it's totally fine I'm just glad that you got home safe😊

Me: awwww☺️😊

Hayes😘: aren't u in school right now?

Me: yeah I'm in math😒

Hayes😘: what r u learning about?

Me: really confusing shit😒

Hayes😘: haha😂

Me: ok I got to go bell is about to ring😝

Hayes😘: ok text me later😊

Me: byeeee😊✌️

***RING***RING***

I grab my stuff and head out the door. I see blair so I walk towards her but then as I'm walking towards her I get stopped by katie. "so didn't you hear Jack broke up with me!" she said to me. "yeah I did hear! he asked me and blair out!" I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice. "he told me you asked him out while we were dating!" she said. "well I'm sorry he lied to you! now you know how I felt when he dumped me for you! and if you will excuse me I have to go to home ec!" I said still with the sarcastic tone in my voice. I turned and walked straight into home ec before katie could do anything else. I went and took my seat next to blair. this is our only class together so we had to sit next to each other!

"so what was that about?" blair asked referring to the almost fight with katie. "Well apparently Jack told blair I asked him out while they were dating!" I said. "What a jerk!!" she said. "yeah I know! I can't even believe I even dated that jerk!" I said as the teacher started talking.

**2 classes later**

"AHHHH lunch, my favorite subject!" blair said as she grabbed my arm towards a table. we sat in our normal spot. the round table next to the window:). We sat down and started to unpack our lunch. we bring our lunch because school lunch is disgusting! we start to eat. it's about 15 minutes into lunch and still no one has sat at our table with us! I walk up to Maggie. maggie normally sits at our table with us so I wanted to ask her why she didn't sit with us. "hey why didn't you sit with us today?" I said. " well katie told me u asked Jack out while they were dating! that's not cool mattie! and also I heard you made out with Hayes grier! Your a slut mattie!" Maggie said. I was shocked! I can't believe that! I almost started crying! I turned away and walked back to blair who was still sitting at our table. "Well?" she asked. "freaking katie told everyone that I asked jack out while they were dating! and I apparently made out with hayes! And now I'm the school slut! everyone is so gullible! they will believe everything! and it's all lies!" I said almost practically yelling at her. "I'm so sorry! I can't believe they would believe those lies!" she said. "thanks! I just can't wait to move so I can get away from this drama! but I am sad I'll have to leave u!" I said. blair then smiled at me.

*RING*RING*

The bell rung for our next class. blair and I picked up or trash and went our separate ways for our last class. I went to my locked to drop off my lunchbox and get my reading book. I closed my locker. there he was. the one who started one of the lies.... it was jack. I am so mad at him I don't even want to talk to him. but knowing my luck he stopped to talk. "he what's up?" he said. "well apparently I asked you out while you were dating Katie!" I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice. "oh you found out." he said while starting to get shy. "Hell yes I found out! and if you will excuse me I have to go to reading! I said starting to get mad. I turned around and walked into reading.

Once I got into reading I saw we had a substitute. "ok class today your teacher just told me to let you play on your electronic toys!" she said to the class. I quickly got out my phone. I needed to talk to someone. so I decided to text hayes.

Me: I can't wait till I move! I need to get away from all of these lies! it's crazy up here!

Hayes😘: what happened?

Me: today I got stopped in the hall by katie. she told me that I apparently I asked Jack out while they were dating which then caused them to break up😒

Hayes😘: well did u ask Jack out?

Me: no! but everyone thinks I did!

Hayes😘: I'm sorry😩

Me: it's not ur fault! don't fell bad for me! but there was another lie today that is also going around😒

Hayes😘: well what is that lie about?

Me: it was about the dare...the one where u had to kiss me. someone told the whole school we made out! Now everyone is calling me a slut! I can't deal with this anymore!😩

Hayes😘: I can't believe that! I'm so sorry! please know that u are not a slut no matter what anyone says about you! It will be ok I promise!

Me: awww☺️😊 thanks!

Hayes😘: And if there is anything u need just ask me! I got to go my teacher is coming! I'll text u later!

Me: byeeee😊

A/N

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000+ READS! YALL ARE THE BEST! LOVE YALL!😘😘

-Emily🎏