Chapter 60

MATTIE'S POV:

After we toured the park a little more it was 3:00 so Hayes and I headed back towards the front gate to meet Bart.

When we got there I saw Mahogany so I went to go talk to her.

"So how was Disney?" I asked.

"It was great! Aaron and I had so much fun going on all the rides! What about you and Hayes?" She asked.

"It was great! We went on so many rides, took pictures, met some fans, and we shopped a little." I said with a smile.

"Did you buy anything?" She asked.

"No, but I found this necklace that is a silver chain, with a blue diamond on it. It was gorgeous and it reminded me of him." I said as I blushed.

"Aww it sounds amazing! I just wish I had someone to get something like that for me!" Mahogany said which made me giggle.

-

When we got on the bus to get back to the hotel, Hayes and I sat where we sat last time, except this time I got the window seat.

"So when are we going to tell everyone?" He asked as he put his hand on my knee.

"I don't really know, when do you think we should tell everyone?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"We could tell everyone tonight at Magcon. Or by the looks of our twitter feed we could tell them now." Hayes said as he held up his phone.

"What?" I said as I grabbed Hayes' phone.

"I guess someone posted a pic of us today while we were at the park and it went viral." He said.

I found the picture, and I clicked on it.

It was a pic of Hayes and I holding hands in front of the castle. I showed it to him.

"Well at least we look cute in the pic." He said as he smirked.

"So we should tell them right now?" I asked.

"Yeah let's tell them." He said as he grabbed his phone.

"Let's take a picture." He said as he held out his phone and we took a selfie. It wasn't a normal selfie though, we were kissing in this selfie.

After we kissed I looked up at Hayes.

"God you look cute today." He replied.

"Thanks." I said as I blushed.

HAYES' POV:

I went on Instagram. I posted the pic of Mattie and I that We just took. The caption was so simple but yet it could hurt some people's feelings, I wrote: sorry ladies, I'm taken😏 @MattieCarroll

I posted it and then went on Twitter and I posted a link to my Instagram picture.

"Way to go Hayes!" I heard Gilinsky yell out.

"WOOOO!" All the guys yelled out.

"WAY TO GO HASSS!" Nash yelled out

I turned and looked over at Mattie. She was blushing.

"I'm so happy we are dating." I said as I kissed Mattie's forehead.

"And I'm happy to call you my Boyfriend." She said which made me smile.

-

When we got back to the hotel I said goodbye to Mattie and I went back up to my room.

"Hey Matt." I said as I fell onto my bed.

"You really like her don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah I do." I said as I smiled.

"So have you told her you love her yet?" He asked.

"No, I'm just looking for the right time to tell her. But, there has been so many times I've wanted to tell her but it just wasn't the right place. And, we have only been dating for a week" I said.

"Well I'm just happy that you are thinking about things before you do it." Matt said "well I'm going to take a shower I'll see you in a second."

"Ok see you then." I said as I pulled out my phone and looked at what everyone had said about us dating.

A/N

Y'all like this up so quickly😂 I'm gonna bump up the likes amount tho😁

15 likes= 1 new update⚓️

Xoxo,

Emily🍟

(I'm watching gossip girl right now lol😂)