Chapter 87

MATTIE'S POV:

I felt a arm latch around my waist, I shook in scarce, I felt a body move,

"Is everything alright?" I heard a raspy voice ask, then it hit me, Hayes spent the night.

"I'm fine babe." I said as I turned and kissed him on his nose which caused him to smile.

I looked over at my phone and saw that it was 7:06. Lord why did I wake up this early?

I scrolled through my notifications and saw that Cameron texted me:

Cam🍟: hey so all of us were thinking about going to eat somewhere tomorrow morning as a group but then realized we are all broke so, could you make us a big breakfast tomorrow?

*sent at 2:45 am*

Lord what the heck is he doing up so late?

Me: um yeah. I'll have to run to the store but bring all the guys over around 9

Cam🍟: ok great we will be there

He responded almost immediately.

Me: did you even sleep last night?

Cam🍟: no I stayed up have a dance battle with Aaron on the wii😂

Me: lord😂😂 ok see you at 9😂

I closed my phone and turned over to Hayes,

"I'm gonna have to go to the store, the guys are coming over at 9 for breakfast so be ready." I said as I kissed him on the nose again.

"Ok I'll be ready." he said with a grin on his mouth.

I got out of bed and walked over to my closet and got my outfit out, bean boots, black leggings, a big long sleeve gray polo tshirt and a mustard yellow infinity scarf.

I quickly changed and then headed to the golf cart to go to the publix.

-

When I got there, I had the meal already planned out,

Eggs
Bacon
Grits
Sausage
Maybe pancakes
And some type of juice

I got a cart and started to race around the store trying to find everything on the list and get back home in time to cook and clean.

-

After I finished shopping I loaded everything into the golf cart and headed home.

As I was driving, I felt my phone buzz, Hayes was calling.

"Hey babe" I said.

"Hey, do you need me to do anything?" He asked. I swear he is the sweetest boy in the world.

"Could you clean up?" I asked nicely.

"Ok but what do I get out of it?" He said slyly.

I thought to myself, "well since you are cleaning, I'll let you eat my food."

He giggled, "really what do I get."

"You'll see when I get home." I said as I turned off my phone to leave Hayes in suspense.

-

"What is my surprise?" Hayes asked as I walked in the house with the groceries.

I walked up to him and put my lips on his causing him to smile during the kiss. He begged for entrance, but I denied, I have to cook.

"What was that for?" Hayes said shocked as I broke the kiss.

"You do want a good meal don't you" I asked as I started to get everything out.

"Yes." he said making a puppy dog face.

"Ok well I gotta cook. could you please clean too? But first put some clothes on." I said as I looked at Hayes who was only in his boxers. "I don't want the guys to think we did anything." I said as I winked at him.

"I gotcha babe." Hayes said as he winked at me and left the room.

-

*ding dong*

CRAP THE GUYS ARE HERE. I looked over at the clock, ITS ALREADY 9:03?!

"I'll get it!" I heard Hayes say.

I started to panic and started to put everything on plates, 11 in total.

"Hey Mattie!" Nash said as he entered the kitchen.

"Wow it smells great in here!" Taylor said which made me giggle.

"Ok guys go take a seat in the dining room and I'll get the food out to you guys." I said as I grabbed the juice carton and some cups. I walked into the dining room and placed it onto the table and all the guys sat down.

"I'll help!" Cam said as he walked back into the kitchen with me.

"Ok take these and start to pass them out." I said as I handed him a few plates and he walked into the dining room to serve the boys, I then follows and did the same thing.

-

"So who is excited about magcon Nashville?" Shawn asked as everyone was eating.

"It's going to be so much fun dude!" Johnson said as he scarfed down some bacon.

"I heard Nashville girls are wild!" Carter said which caused Hayes to look at me because my hometown is 45 minutes away from Nashville.

"Are you going with me?" He asked me.

"Well, I wish I could, but I'm flying into Nashville with you guys because I'm going to spend the weekend with Blair while you are on tour." I said as I put my hand on his thy.

"Oh...." he said as a frown started to grow upon his face.

"I'm sorry I can't spend the weekend with you." I said in sadness because seeing him sad makes me sad.

"It's ok.." he said as he continued to eat and the guys talked amongst themselves.

But, little did he know I'll be there with him the whole time.

A/N

Ok, I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, finals are this week and I had state testing the week before😕 BUT MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS THURSDAY🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hope you like my new book I made🙈

30 likes = 1 new update

- EM🔆