Chapter 90

HAYES' POV:

"Dude you ok with Mattie going back to her home town? She might see her ex." Nash said.

"Yeah I thought about it but I have to trust her. I know she won't do anything bad." I said in response.

We had just gotten to our hotel room. in sharing a room with Matt. I'm excited, Matt and I are like brothers! But then again I need to watch him around Mattie... who knows what would happen.

"So you ready for tonight? I think we're going to explore downtown and go out to eat." Matt said as he was unpacking.

"Yeah, just let me call Mattie I need to know if she got home safely." I said.

Matt's head shot up when I mentioned Mattie.

"Ok just don't take too long, in hungry." Matt said as I walked onto the balcony.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Mattie's number.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello?" I heard a voice say.

"Hey babe! Make it home safely?" I asked.

"Yeah, we just got here and we're going to get some food at a pizza place with some of my old friends." she said which made me smile.

"Ok well I just wanted to see if you got home safely and that your doing ok." I said.

"Well thanks! I've got to go I'll see you later!" She said.

"Bye babe." I said before I hung up.

"Yo ready to go?" Matt asked as I walked back into our room

"Yeah man, lets go!" I said as we headed out the door to meet the boys.

-

When we got to the restaurant we were eating at, we took our seats and waited for mahogany to arrive because her flight just landed.

*buzzzzz* my phone went off, I guess Mattie texted me.

Leah(she devil): hey bby😘

Me: who you calling bby you devil

Leah(she devil): you babe😍

Me: don't babe me

Leah(she devil): why not babe?

Me: cause I'm dating Mattie not you

Leah(she devil): we could be more than you and Mattie

Me: no way. you have already messed my relationship with Mattie up once, I don't want you to mess it up again

Leah(she devil): she doesn't have to know🙈

Me: still not falling for it

Leah(she devil): well if you change your mind I'm staying in room 334 on floor 3

Me: wait you're in Nashville?

Leah(she devil): my uncle owns the hotel your staying in and I came to visit him. but don't worry if you don't come to my room I'll come to yours, I know which room your in

Me: stalker

Leah(she devil): I would call it, I really like you and I want to spend time with you

Me: so your a stalker

Leah(she devil): just come see me I want to show you something

Me: can't. bye bitch

Leah(she devil): love you too😘

"Is everything ok?" Nash asked me as I put my phone in my pocket.

I huffed, "It's Leah"

"Well what about her?" Nash asked.

"She's in town and wants to see me, but I'll never let that happen." I replied.

"Alright man, if you need anything just let me know, I'll be glad to help." Nash said as he took a drink of his water.

"Thanks I appreciate it." I replied.

LEAH'S POV:

Why doesn't he want to see me? I'm so cute and love able and everyone likes me! I guess I'll have to go see him myself. but once I get in there what will I do..... I need to make Mattie jealous, but how?

MATTIE'S POV:

I don't know if I can keep a secret from Hayes this long, I need to see him, or go tell Nash and then that I'm here and not in KY. I guess I'll just have to wait.

I've been thinking a lot about what shawn said about music school. I looked at their website and it said you can take summer classes and that's perfect for me. I just don't want to leave Hayes.

A/N

sorry I didn't update yesterday and sorry this is really short BUT NEXT CHAPTER SHITS GOING DOWN.

I'll try to update tomorrow💅🏻

Ok ttyl😘

-EM