Chapter 86

MATTIE'S POV:

I raced home, I already knew what I was gonna wear: black jeans, a white long sleeve shirt with a black collar, and black toms wedges. I hope this outfit is ok, I really don't want to be overdressed for the show, BUT WHO CARES CAUSE ADAM LEVINE IS PREFORMING. ok, he is husband goals, #madam, I'll do anything for that man, just don't tell Hayes😅😁

I got home and quickly changed so I had time to do my makeup and hair. I walked into my bathroom and turned on my curling iron.

I turned on my music and got to work on my hair. I didn't want to curl all of my hair, I just wanted to curl the ends of my hair.

After I finished my hair, I started on my makeup, I just did the necessities, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss because my lipgloss is cool and my lipgloss is poppin' (a/n ahhh the Magcon memories❤️)

I looked at my phone and saw that Matt had texted me:

Matttt🐲: I'm really sorry about today😳

Me: haha its ok😂 just be glad none of the guys found out especially hayes😂😂

Matttt🐲: haha😂 and could we keep what happened on the down low? I really don't want any of the guys to find out especially Hayes

Me: yeah, don't worry your secret is safe with me😉

I turned off my phone and looked in the mirror, I'm ready.

I got up and walked downstairs. my parents aren't home, they had a high school reunion in my mom's hometown that they went to. so, it's just me and I can do what ever I want😏

I got in the golf cart and drove over to Hayes' house cause I'm lazy and I'm not gonna walk to his house in these shoes.

I parked the cart and walked towards the door. I opened the door and walked upstairs to Hayes' room. I opened the door.

"Ahhh!" I heard a girlish scream.

"Oh my gosh is everything ok?!" I asked cause I expected Hayes to be dressed and ready.

"Um yeah, come in." he said and I walked in.

"Nice boxers." I said as I walked into Hayes' room to find him only in his boxers.

"Thanks, I love my Christmas tree boxers." he said which made me chuckle.

"So, I was thinking, my parents aren't gonna be home this weekend so what about we go to my place after the concert." I said as I bit my lip trying to be as suductive as I can.

He got up and walked up to me, "what will we tell the guys?" He said as he put his hands around my waist.

"We can tell them we spent the night at a friends house?" I said as I pecked his lips.

He blushed, "perfect."

-

After Hayes got ready, we told the guys goodbye and we got into Hayes' car and drove off to the concert. I know what your thinking, how can Hayes drive? Well he took his drivers test at 14 and passed. don't ask me how it happened, it just happened.

"Want to listen to any music?" Hayes asked me as I plugged in the aux cord.

"Um hell yeah!" I said as I plugged in my phone and turned on my favorite song, trap queen.

Ok, I might be a white girl, but I can still jam out hard.

MATT'S POV:

Im still pissed at Taylor. he knew that I get boners easily, I could get a boner from a tree it's that easy! I could tell Taylor would never forget this moment but I'll make him forget it soon.

"Hey Taylor can we talk outside?" I said as I stood up.

"Ya man lets go." he said as we got up and walked upstairs.

"What the fuck man!" I said when we got outside.

"What?!" He replied.

"Oh you know what!" I said.

"I just wanted to have some fun with you that's all!" He said.

"Mattie was the one that noticed it!" I said in full embarrassment.

"Dude I'm sorry I didn't think she would notice. I only thought you would." Taylor said.

"She fucking sat in my lap! How was she not gonna be able to feel it!" I said.

"Gosh man chill!" Taylor said.

"I can't chill! I really like mattie! And now I'll feel embarrassed just to be around her cause of your stupid dare you made her do!" I said.

The door creaked open, "hey it's time to eat come in when you guys are done talking." Aaron said.

We nodded and Aaron walked back inside.

"Come on, let's go eat." Taylor said as he walked inside.

I will never forget about what he did to me and my friendship with mattie.

MATTIE'S POV:

*after the concert*

"That was amazing thanks for bringing me." I said as Hayes and I walked into the parking lot of the arena.

"I'm glad you came with me." he said as he intertwined both of our hands together.

I looked up at him and smiled, "I love you Hayes."

He smiled, "I love you too Mattie."

We got into his car and drove to my house, I don't know what we were gonna do, we could watch movies or do something else. but I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with Hayes.

-

When we got back to my house, i opened the garage door and we walked into my empty house.

"Want anything to eat?" I asked Hayes as I turned the light on.

"Yeah do you have any popcorn?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll make you some right now." I said as I walked over to the pantry and made some pop corn for Hayes.

-

After I made him his popcorn we went upstairs to my room where I we got ready for bed.

"I'm gonna go change." I said as I got the clothes I was gonna sleep in.

"You can change in here, I won't look." he said with a smirk.

"You promise?" I asked as I looked him in the eye.

"Promise!" He said.

"Ok then, I'm gonna change. don't look!" I said as I faced the corner and changed. I really don't sleep in much, just a sports bra and athletic shorts.

I quickly changed and turned around and saw that Hayes changed too, he was just wearing his boxers.

"You look hot." he said as I walked over to him.

"No I dont, im fat. and I wish I could lose so weight." I said. its true. I don't really like my body. I wish I could look like one of those Victoria secrets models with their flat stomachs and everything.

"What are you talking about?! Your hot!" He replied.

"Ugh I'm not, come on let's go to bed, I'm tired." I said as I got into my bed.

"Goodnight babe I love you." Hayes said as he got into bed too and put his arms around my waist.

I smiled, "Goodnight Hayes, I love you too."

A/N

ok so this chapter is kinda crazy from Matt arguing with Taylor and mattie and Hayes sleeping in the same bed while Mattie's parents aren't home.

But anyways I'm sick RN so that sucks. And, a lot of you guys have been wondering what I look like so the ugly ratchet girl in the picture above is me.

Who ships #Hemily ?

30 likes = 1 new update💕🙅

Love you guys💋

EM🙅🏼

(It's been a month since I saw shawn😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)