Such a h*rny sl*t

AN/ Vote and comment please!!!! 

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUTTY SMUT SMUT!!! BJ kinda SMUT! (was this warning enough for the smut or should I say smut a few more times? Smutty smut smut) 

I jump out of bed and run down the stairs, I hadn’t been thinking as long as I thought because Luke had only just opened the door. I slammed it shut in front of his face, he looked at me with wide eyes so I pushed him up against the wall, immediately attacking his neck with my lips.

“M-Michael.” He moans as he grips onto my arms.

“Sorry for just then, Penguin. I was just surprised, damn I actually feel really turned on knowing this will be your first. Like have you even had a handjob?” I ask him.

“N-no. I only got so far as kissing, not even hickeys or things.” Luke whispers, his voice strained as I grind my hips against him.

“Come back upstairs with me Penguin.” I whisper in his ear, he only whimpers a reply as I remove my body from his. I tried pulling his hand to make him follow but he didn’t budge. All he did was turn around, place his hands on the wall next to my door and groan.

“Can’t walk, it hurts.” Luke complains, I smirk and stand behind him. I press my dick against his ass and slip my fingers to the front of his sweats, slowly running my fingers over the fabric. Luke started breathing faster when I pulled his sweats down and cupped him through is boxers.

“Fuck Michael!” Luke moans, his head hanging down as his hand made a fist on my wall.

“Keep your hands flat on the wall Luke.” I told him, he put his hand flat on the wall and I moved around him, I pulled his t-shirt off of him and gasped at how good he actually looked. Broad shoulders and a flat stomach, I kissed down his chest and pulled his boxers down as I kneeled down. I kissed his sweet spot, making him moan loudly. Gosh I hope my neighbours weren’t home!

I smirked as I looked at him, he wasn’t big like me but still pretty big. I pumped his length a few times with my hand and then licked the tip. Luke let out a shaky breath as his hips bucked.

“Shit Michael, please please touch me more. It hurts.” He begs me, I giggle at him and take his length in my mouth, he bucked his hips but apologies when my gagreflex kicked in.

“Stay still Penguin.” I whispered to him, kissing his thigh before licking up his length and taking him in my mouth. I hollowed out my cheeks and started bobbing my head, I knew he was getting close when one of his hands was in my hair and tugging lightly so I moved off of him.

“MICHAEL! NOOOO!!” Luke whimpers as my lips move from him.

“Wait for it Penguin.” I mutter to him, kissing up his v-line.

“Michael.” Luke groans, I chuckle and take him back in my mouth.

“Fuck yes Michael!” Luke groans as I start bobbing my head again.

“Michael, I think, think I’m gonna…” Luke moans, I start humming a tune, knowing this would drive him crazy and just as expected he moaned loudly, well it was a whimper mixed with a moan and I think he said Michael in there. He came in my mouth and I took it willingly, swallowing every little bit and then even licking him clean.

I stood back up, leaning against the wall, between his arms. I looked at him expectantly as he slowly looked up at me, his hair was stuck to his face, little droplets of sweat beading down the side of his face. He was out of breath and flushed but he looked so cute, he licked his lips and then smiled at me shyly.

“Wow Michael.” He said, evening out his breath.

“You can pull your pants up now.” I tell him, he chuckles and shakes his head.

“Not sure if I can move.” He says with a little giggle. I shook my head, leaned down and pulled his boxers and sweats back up for him. I then grabbed his shirt but he didn’t want it on.

“Can we go lie down?”  He pleads to me, I pick him up bridal style and walk him up to my bed. I lay him down on it and lie down with him.

“That was amazing Michael.” Luke mumbled against my neck, I’d pulled him against me and he entwined his legs with mine.

“Hmmm, I’m glad you liked it.” I mumble back to him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. I know that making him quiver like that and making him moan my name was arousing and I was having trouble in my sweats but I’m glad he ignored that because I didn’t help him to be helped myself. Also I now knew that seeing him so vulnerable and so out of breath was something I’d like to see more often. I had feelings for Luke that’s for sure but how would I feel when I met Blond Quiff officially and learned his name. Would I give up what could be with Luke for a maybe with Quiff? What if Quiff didn’t like me at all without my fancy suit and mask?

“Liked it? Michael that was amazing, and I can’t even think of how stupid I looked because I’ve never even come like that before, it was so… Ugh I can’t even find a word for it.” Luke mumbles.

“Gosh we’ve known each other for like a day and now here we are.” I whisper, man do I feel like a slut.

“Oh gosh Michael, now I feel like such a horny slut.” Luke says, he hides his face, making me laugh and pull his hands away from his face.

“Are you saying you weren’t a horny slut when you said you wanted me to fuck you in the target? Or when you sang you were going to fuck me anyway?” I ask him, he groans and stomps his feet, well at least that’s what if felt like he was doing.

“Michael! Don’t remind me of that!” He whines, he pouts at me so I smile.

“Come on Luke, it’s not that bad is it? At least that’s all we did.” I tell him, he nods.

“Ehm Michael?” Luke asks me after we lay in silence for a few minutes, me just gently stroking my fingers through his hair and he was tracing the lines of my veins on my arm.

“Yes Lukey?” I reply.

“Do you like ehm, should I have… you know, ehm did you want me to return the favor?” He asks me, I could tell how nervous he was from this because his voice was shaky.

“No Luke, it’s ok. I wanted to do that for you, I don’t need anything in return and don’t think I’d do anything just to get something back.” I tell him, kissing the top of his head, he hums at my response and then snuggles closer to me.

“But like if I wanted to, you’d let me right? You wouldn’t stop me? And you won’t laugh at me because I’ve never done that before.” Luke asks, I sigh and move over to look him in the eyes. I wanted to tell him so badly that it was all ok, but I also wanted to tell him I wasn’t ready for this, that I was in love with somebody else, somebody I didn’t even know. As I looked at his blue eyes and his little pout I was so confused with myself. I like him, I do because I can feel it but I didn’t feel the spark and need I felt with Blond Quiff. How could I feel the same about 2 different guys! Luke and Blond Quiff were nothing alike. Blond Quiff was confident and smirky, he was sly, sexy and a topper. Luke on the other hand was shy, he giggled, he was cute and a bottom. Was I a top or a bottom? How could I not choose!

“Michael?” Luke asked me, he frowned and I knew he was worried about my answer.

“I don’t think I’m ready for this Luke.” I mutter, letting go of him. I figured he’d look upset and he’d start to cry but he looked offended.