You should really lock your doors.

AN/This chapter contains rape, so don't read it if you're not comfortable with that. I'm sorry for writing this, it's not good at all but it's important for the development of the story :S really though, don't read it if you don't want to because there's no important detail or anything that you'll be missing if you don't read it.

"You ok there Cinderella?" Charmings husky but soothing voice asks me.

"What's going on? How did you get in here?" I ask him, looking around but the smoke in my room was making it hard to see yet it wasn't whelming or making me cough.

"I walked in here silly, you should really lock your doors." He tells me, he leans over me, his suit covered body hovering over my towel covered one.

"Let me go." I tell him, pulling on the handcuffs.

"Shhht Cinderella, it's all ok. I'll never hurt you, I'm your Prince Charming remember." He whispers against my lips, I gulp as I feel the sparks when his lips caress mine.

"I can tell you like me." He mutters, grinding down on me. I moan and arch my back wanting to be touched but not be touched by him.

"Leave." I tell him, oh but my voice gave away how much I wanted him to stay.

"Why? You want me, I can feel it." He whispers, his eyes sparkle with that confidence and mysteriousness that turns me on so much. I couldn't though.

"Luke, I want Luke." I tell him, my voice cracking and I felt like such a pussy because he had me exactly where he wanted me and I couldn't help but like it.

"Ow really?" He asks me, he takes my bottom lip between his teeth and he starts nibbling on it, I moan as he runs his fingers down my left side and under the towel.

"Please don't! I love Luke, Luke and only Luke." I tell him.

"Luke doesn't have to know." Charming whispers to me.

"NO! NO I won't lie to him! NO!" I say, I try moving but Charming pins me down.

"Tsst, don't make me punish you Cinderella." Charming whispers into my ear, his lipring brushing against my earlobe and the feeling made me groan. I wanted him so bad, but I can't do this to Luke.

"Charming, please leave. I'm happy with Luke, he makes me happy. I can't do this to him!" I tell him.

"From what I know, I'll be doing things to you!" Charming says to me, fuck how hot is his voice!

"NO!" I tell him. He shakes his head and stands up.

"Didn't think I'd have to do this Cinderella." He tells me, he grabs my hips and turns me over so I was on my knees.

"The fuck are you doing!" I exclaim to him. I wanted to look back but before I could there was a sharp stinging pain on my ass.

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING SPANK ME!" I yell at him.

"Don't make me gag you too Cinderella." Charming whispers to my ear, then he kisses his handprint, yes he kisses my ass!

"Please just leave, I don't want this." I tell him, his hand pulls at the towel that was under me and he throws it on the floor.

"Your dick is telling me otherwise Cinderella." Charming says, he moves to behind me and now I'm really freaking out, there's no way he was going to do what I think he's going to do.

"You've got a nice ass Cinderella, I'm so happy to finally see you bent over for me." Charming says, he runs his fingers over my cheeks and then grabs my ass.

"F-fuck." I hiss since his handprint was still stinging.

"Hmm does it still hurt?" He asks me.

"Y-yes." I stutter, mentally facepalming because fuck what was he doing to me? I angrily janked at the handcuffs but then decided to hold the bars before hurting my wrists. I didn't need bruises, nothing that would give away what's happening right now.