Fine, whatever.

AN/ THIS CONTAINS SMUT!!!

"You've missed me ey?" Luke asks me.

"You look so fucking hot in those trunks Luke, they cling to your body perfectly, your perfect, flawless body." I whimper, closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

"Do you want me Mr. Clifford?" Luke's seductive voice asks me softly, his lips at my ear.

"Yes, I always want you." I tell him.

"It's been over a month since we've had sex, actual sex." Luke mutters.

"Hmm not counting jerk offs and blowjobs in the bathrooms at work?" I ask him, he giggles and then palms me harder, making me moan loudly.

"Want to take this up to our room?" Luke asks me, I nod and thus we get out of the hottub. I grab Lukes waist and he wraps his arms around my neck. He jumps up and wraps his legs around me, so I grab his ass and carry him up the stairs.  Should have been in pain but now it was Luke and I, just the two off us and all I could feel was bliss. I felt joy as I pressed Luke up against the wall in our room, I felt excitement as I pulled his trunks down and then my own. I felt happy as Luke wrapped his legs around my hips again, extacy as I pushed into his tight little hole. Giggly as he moaned my name as I slammed into him, his back hitting the wall. If felt love when he pressed his lips against mine in a feeble attempt to shut himself up.

"There's nobody around sweetheart, let yourself go!" I whisper to him, then I press my lips against his once more. I moved my lips to his neck as he tugged on my hair, he moaned my name over and over and I felt myself get closer. I grabbed Luke's shaft that was pressed inbetween us and I started pumping.

"Mr. Clifford." Luke moans against my shoulder, his lips leaving marks and his teeth working against my skin.

"Fuck Luke!" I groan as he leaves yet another mark.

"All mine Mr. Clifford." Luke moans against my skin, I run my thumb over his slit and pump faster, making Luke cum all over his and my chests.

"Awwwwww Mr. Clifford!" Luke screams, hands firmly gripping my hair as he arched his back.

"Fuck Luke, ahh fuck you're so beautiful Luke. So so beautiful." I murmer to him, now holding his ass again with both my hands, squeezing lightly as I thrust into him. Luke knew just what to do to get me to come, I felt his tongue run over my collarbone and then he sucked lightly.

"LUKE!" I screamed, tiling my head back and I thrust into him one last time, I thrust slower to ride out my high and Luke was now gently kissing my collarbone.

"Shower with me." Luke whispers, well I only just had a shower but his cum was sticking to me so I carried him to the shower. Stood under it and switched it on. Luke hummed as I pulled out of him and places him on his feet.

"Damn Michael. You're such a great fuck." Luke says as he starts rinsing himself, I clean myself up and chuckle at him.

"You're just so damned fuckable. I mean look at this ass." I tell him, I step up behind him, kissing his shoulderblade and gripping his little tushy. HE squeals and then giggles, he moved around to face me but I place my hands on his ass again. He then smacks my ass making me smirk.

"Gotta spank me harder than that to get a reaction out of me." I tell him, he runs his fingers up and down my back gently, walking forward until my back hit the tiles.

He cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine softly, his body pressed against mine but not in a needy way. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue and I opened my lips to let him in but he didn't. His tongue just traced my bottom lip again and then he pulled away, I felt almost high on my love for him. That kiss it wasn't needy, or passionate it was gentle and just a way to show his love.

"I love the taste of your lips." Luke whispers to me before holding on to my hips, I hiss a little but ignore it because all that matters is Luke. My perfect boyfriend, my world, my everything.

As Luke looked at me with his shiny blue eyes I felt my heartbeat quicken and my body shake, he's never looked at me this intensely, a look filled with love and wonder. His eyes held nothing but adoration as he looked me over, when our eyes met again he smiled at me.

"You're so handsome, so good looking." He whispers, he then presses his lips against my head, just above my eyes.

When he moved away I felt cold and alone so we finished our shower, head out and go to the theater room.

"Let's watch movies." Luke suggested, he grabbed a remote and turned on the huge tv. He snuggled up to me and put on She's the man.

"I never agreed to a chick flick Luke." I tell him with a growl.

"Please Michael!" Luke begs me, he puts on a pout and his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, whatever. But you owe me." I tell him.

"I'll pay you back with a blowjob." Luke tells me, I chuckle and pull him closer against my chest as I move into a lying position, Luke now lying on top of me.

"All I want is for you to be lying next to me when I wake up tomorrow, we'll make breakfast together." I tell him, he giggles and grabs my hand, entwining our fingers.

"I promise." He mutters, before shutting up and watching the movie.

AN/ So things seem to be going good with Muke, so what could possibly go wrong ey??

Oh also anybody that wants to know go to this link (It's the place they are staying during the vacation), then you know what the place looks like http://www.elkspringsresort.com/cabin_rentals/bear_cub_lodge.html