I hate you.

AN/ UPDATE for my 21st Birthday!!!

"MICHAEL! We haven't had sex at work!" Luke exclaims, punching my chest this time, he sits up and moves away from me.

"Hmm but I wish we did! And remember that time on my desk." I tell him, with a wink.

"Shut up Michael!" Luke mutters. He crosses his arms over his chest and pouts.

"I can already picture it, hmm have you bent over my desk. We can have the female staff watch so they all know just how much I like guys." I tell Luke, he gapes at me.

"What the fuck Michael!" Luke says.

"Hey you were all for PDA in the target, at least in my office nobody can hear what you call me." I tell him, I shrug and then take a sip of my drink. Both Ben and Jack were holding in their laughs as Luke just sat there and gawked at me.

"I hate you." Luke mutters, glaring at me. I put my empty beer bottle down and pulled him onto my lap.

"You sure of that?" I ask him, brushing the tip of my nose against his cheek.

"Yes, why the hell did you have to go and say that." Luke tells me angrily.

"Because I love seeing you blush." I tell him.

"I'm not blushing." Luke lied.

"So Ben, Jack? Ehm, you guys staying for a few hours then since you're supposedly at the movies?" I ask them.

"Yeah we can stay a few hours." Jack says, Ben nods in agreement. I toss them the remote for the tv and they switch it on.

"If you guys want to go upstairs or something, go ahead." Ben tells us.

"No, not with you guys in the house." I tell them, Luke leans his head against mine.

"Plus my butt still hurts." Luke murmers. I 'aww' at him and then rub my hand up and down his leg.

"Sorry." I whisper back.

"I hope it hurts less next time." Luke tells me.

"I'm not sure about that." I tell him, he looks up at me with puppydog eyes.

"Next time I'm topping." Luke grunts, I laugh at him and shake my head.

"You're a bottom Luke." I tell him, he just shrugs.

"Maybe I can be a top if I wanted to be." Luke replies.

"You can be anything you want to be babe, just not a top." I tell him, I kiss his cheek and then down to his neck. He tries to push away from me but I grab his hands and entwine our fingers. I keep kissing his neck and he's trying to squirm away from me.

"Michael stop!" Luke pleads.

"You really want me to stop?" I ask him, trying to sound as seductive as possible.

"Y-yes." Luke stutters.

"The look on your face says otherwise!" Jack says happily.

"Shut up Jack!" Luke replies, I keep kissing Luke, up and down his neck and then I nibble his earlobe.

"Ah fuck Mr. Clifford." Luke moans as I pull his hands down and press them on his hard on while nibbling.

"Mr. Clifford? Seriously?" Ben comments.

"Shut up BEN!" Luke mutters.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Luke then asks me.

"Not with your brothers here!" I tell him.

"P-p-please. I need you." Luke whispers to me.

"Come on then, but we're not having sex." I tell him, I pick him up and walk him up to my room. Laying him down on the bed.

"If we're not having sex then why are we up here?" Luke asks me.

"You said you needed me, so here I am." I tell him, pressing my lips on his as I lie over him, our bodies touching. I slowly start grinding down on him, making him moan against my lips. I help him take his t-shirt off and then I kiss down his chest.

"Mr. Clifford." Luke moans, I run my fingers over his sides, digging into his skin as I move to his special spot.

"AAAH fuck!" Luke moans loudly, making me smile, I slowly let my fingers slip into his jeans and I pulled them down after unbuttoning them. I kissed down his stomach and over to his v-line, kissing down both sides before pressing an open mouthed kiss against the fabric of his boxers. Luke grabbed a hold of my hair and whimpered as I moved back up to his lips.

"Michael, please please please go on. Please, fuck." Luke mutters to me since I start kissing his neck again, I move up and look him in the eyes.

"I never want to hide you Luke, I'm so proud that I have you. I hope you're ok with keeping this a secret for your dad, I don't care about your brothers knowing I don't and if having them know about us give us possibilities to see each other out side of work then I'm happy because I can't not be with you. I really feel bad about how your dad treats you and trust me you're not just a little boy to me. You're my everything." I tell him, I see a tear in his eye so I kiss him slowly, passionately.

AN/ is Muke sex going to happen with Jack and Ben downstairs? YA NASTY!!!