Since when do you have a boyfriend?

Once the door on the elevator closes she had her hand on my bicep and she stepped closer to me.

"My numbers on that resume, feel free to call even if it's only for a good time." She whispers to me, I smile but don't answer her. Once we get out I walk up to the desk with her.

"Mirry!" I exclaim, giving her a smile, Miss Kerry was standing next to me awkwardly.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd not send thirsty whores up to my office, if I get some bimbo in there one more time trying to flirt her way in I'll come down here personally and break your nose. Don't think I won't!" I yell at her, I've had 3 such sluts come in already, the Miss Kerry girl gasps at me.

"I'm GAY yeah, as in I like dicks. I like to lick them, and suck them and shove mine up my boyfriends tight little sexy ass! Don't send these skank ass hoes up to me because I'd get pissed off just like with Irene." I then go on with my rant.

"OMG I'm so embarrassed." Miss Kerry says, she buttons up her shirt.

"You should be, did your mother raise you like that? Get some clothes on!" I tell her, then I glare at Mirry and make my way back up to my office. Once I get up to my floor I see Luke staring at me, of course he'd heard that because the middle of the building was all open plan and if you stand on the walkover from my office to the elevator you can see and hear everything going on downstairs.

I motion Luke to come into my office and he follows me in warily. I sit down and throw my coffeecup away, noticing his in the bin already.

Luke sits in his chair but jumps up when Mr. Hemmings walks in, with an angry look on his face.

"Mr. Cifford!" Mr. Hemmings yelled angrily.

"Yes Mr H?" I ask him back, a smile on my face.

"What did you do? I could hear you up to my office! Did the whole world need to know about your love for dicks?" Mr. Hemmings asks me.

"Well this will certainly make sure I don't get flirted with anymore." I tell him.

"Since when do you have a boyfriend?" Mr. H then asks me, I gulp not realizing I said that.

"For a while now, we're pretty serious but I don't show of my relationship during work hours, that is my private life. Well everybody in the building knows now, you don't mind do you? The fact I have a boyfriend?" I ask him, he looks at me nervously and then shakes his head.

"You need a new assistant." He tells me.

"There's no rush, Luke is doing a perfectly fine job." I tell him.

"I don't want Luke working here." Mr. H says, Luke looks up frightened.

"And why not? It's a family business right?" I ask him.

"He's not working here forever and that's final! Either you hire a new assistant or I do!" Mr H yells, then he walks out and slams the door.

"So 20 questions?" I ask, turning to look at Luke. He had tears in his eyes but he nodded with the fakest smile I've ever seen him give.

"I'm sorry babe." I tell him, he just shrugs.

"He doesn't want me here because I'm gay, I'm a disgrace to his family and he doesn't want me around anymore." Luke mutters.

"Then why stay?" I ask him, he shrugs.

"It's not like I have anywhere to go. So 20 questions ey?" He then says.

"Sure, ehm what's your favorite color?" I ask him.

"I changed it to green recently." He replies.

"Why?" I ask him.

"It's the color of your eyes. The eyes that looks at me with love and care, the eyes that I see when I dream, the eyes I see when I close mine and think about what makes me happy." Luke says with a shrug, I smile at him but he's not looking at me.

"Favorite place?" I ask him.

"In your arms." He replies with a smile.

"Cheeseball." I mutter, making him giggle.

"If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?" I ask him.

"Hmm somewhere far away, I don't want to say anything cheesy like Paris or London, not even LA or Hawaii. I just want to go somewhere far away." He tells me.

"Like where? Someplace, warm or cold?" I ask him.

"Warm of course, I dislike the cold." He tells me.

"Maybe somewhere like the Maldives or whatever, no somewhere private where I can be by myself. Have some peace for once." Luke says, he sighs happily probably thinking about peace and quiet.

"What have you always wanted that you could never get?" I ask him.

"A treehouse." He whispers, I can see him blush. Aww he's so cute.

"You're adorable." I tell him, he shrugs.

We go one with our questioning but I've been emailing Ashton as we talk, he agreed with my email and thus he started planning things. 

AN/ What do you think about Michael's reaction? Oooh, Michael gave away he had a boyfriend! (ps. Fuck off Mr. H because nobody likes you), what is the deal with these 20 questions, and what is Ashton now planning??