He's too old for me

I grabbed some Pringles and Doritos and then 2 beers and 2 more waters. I was feeling the beers just a little but I could handle my drinks, I’ve had enough to know could have 4 more before starting to feel it.

“Won’t you get drunk if you keep drinking?” Luke asked me.

“Nah it’s ok, it takes a lot to get me drunk.” I tell him.

“Ok, well I can still have a sip right?” Luke asks me, I nod so we walk back to Ashton and Calum, they were grinding on each other.

“HEY! PG-13 for now ey guys. You go to your own place if you want to get naked and do the dirty.” I tell them, Calum moves off of Ashton’s lap and Ashton smirked at how Calum was blushing like crazy.

“I-eh my parents would kill me if I brought Ashton home, he’s too old for me in their eyes.” Calum says.

“We can always take it back to my place.” Ashton says with a wink, Calum’s eyes widen and he quickly grabs Luke’s hand and pulls him into the kitchen. I sit down with Ashton and Ashton smiles at me.

“Thanks Michael, Calum is really sweet, cute and funny. Just what I like.” Ashton says.

“Yes, break his heart and I’ll break your face.” I tell him, looking very serious.

“You’re not even kidding.” Ashton says, eyes widening a bit.

“He’s Luke’s best friend, therefor he’s one of mine. Mess with him and I’ll mess with you.” I warn him, he nods and then we can hear the boy screaming, kinda teenage girl like but it made both Ashton and I chuckle.

“So cute.” Ashton mutters, it is cute.

Luke and Calum walk back into the room with us, both of them blushing.

“Done gossiping babe?” I ask Luke, he bites his lip and nods at me.

“Maybe instead of drinking beers, you boys need whine. Or some pink drink.” I laugh, Luke pouts and Calum frowns at us as Ashton chuckles.

“Aww babe, don’t do that. I’m kidding, come here.” I say, Luke huffs and sits down next to me.

“Penguin!” I complain, tugging at his arm for him to sit on my lap.

“Why aren’t you wearing a shirt?” Calum asks me, I look down and then smile.

“My house, my shirtless body. You got a problem then you leave.” I tell him.

“If you’ve got guests it’s only polite to put a shirt on.” Luke tells me, I roll my eyes and go upstairs. I grab a muscle tee from Def Leopard and jog back downstairs.

“Happy now?” I ask the guys, Calum nods and Luke shrugs.

“What’s a matter Luke?” I ask him, he looks at me as I sit next to him.

“I’m not a girl.” Luke says.

“Oh but I know that, I’ve sucked the evidence of that remember.” I tell him, Ashton chuckles but Calum makes a gagging noise.

“M-Michael!” Luke protests with a blush.

“I’m sorry, this is serious. Why are you mad and reminding me about the fact you’re a guy?” I ask him.

“We don’t need girly pink drinks ok, we don’t gossip we talk, mantalk.” Luke tells me.

“Explains the screams.” I tell him with a smirk, he slaps my arm and I sigh at him.

“It was a joke babe, here want to try my beer?” I ask him, he nods so I hand him my beer. Ashton was already drinking his.

“EW!” Luke mutters as he takes a big gulp of it.

“Penguin, I said a sip!” I tell him, pulling the bottle away from him.

“How do you drink that.” Luke mutters.

“It’s good, not everybody’s taste and you’re not supposed to take a gulp like that on your first try.” I tell him, he nods and scrunches up his nose. I kiss his lips quickly as he pouts and pull him onto my lap.

“What movie are we watching now?” I ask the guys.

“I’ve chosen one already.” Ashton says, I look at the screen and smirk at his choice.

“NO!” Calum and Luke both say as they see it.

AN/ So this was pretty short you know soz but it's a double update ok :D Next update will literally be in like 12 hours or something :D  Also another character ask will be tomorrow after the next chapter is up ok. Got any questions then think about them tonight :P 

Soooooo ehem, Cashton... What do you think about Luke and Calum 'gossiping'? How about Michael telling Luke he'll break his face? Do you think he means it? How do you feel about Luke trying his first beer? What about Calum fearing his parents reaction to Ashton? IS Ashton a bit to old for him? (want your honest opinion) Which movie do you think they are planning to watch? 

VOTE/COMMENT!!! Lubs yous all!!!