what are we doing?

I stormed out of the building and down the road, people looked at me worriedly since I looked pissed off probably. I stealthfully moved between all the people on the streets and got to my home only 10 minutes later, normally it was a 20 minute walk.

CutieLukey – Are you ok?

I smiled at his text as I stripped from my shirt and pants and pulled a pair of basketshorts on, staying shirtless.

SexyStranger – Care to come over?

CutieLukey – I’m getting stuff ready to stay over at Calums.

SexyStranger – I thought you were coming over here?

CutieLukey – I didn’t think you’d want me there.

SexyStranger  - I don’t like to admit it but I need cuddles right now Luke, please.

CutieLukey – Fine I’ll be over later. Give me an hour.

SexyStranger – See you later, thanks Penguin.

An hour later the doorbell rang and I went to open it, finding Luke standing there with a backpack on. He has grey sweats on and his black vans, a green t-shirt and bright green rimmed glasses. I smiled at how dorky he looked with his green beanie, he walked in without me inviting him in.

“You staying the night?” I asked him, eyeing his backpack.

“Only if you want me to?” He asks me, I nod happily and then dragged him to the couch.

“First Michael, could you tell me what you needed to tell me.” Luke asks me as we sit down, he put his backpack on the floor and sat down next to me.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to right now.” He hastily says after.

“Ok but promise me you’ll let me finish before assuming things or getting mad at me.” I tell him, he nods so I lick my lips and start.

“So you know about this Blond Quiff guy that I met at the party, last night he showed up at the office. It was late so I have no idea how he got in or how he knew where to find me or even that I was there. He came into my office and well no details but he gave me a blowjob.” I told Luke, I was scared because Luke wasn’t showing any emotion. He wasn’t hurt or angry he just stared at me blankly.

“D-Did you like it?” He then asks me.

“Yeah, but I mean like it’s a very nice feeling.” I tell him, blushing at the thought of Charming licking me.

“Did you like the fact it was him doing it though?” Luke asks me, still not showing any emotion.

“I did but then when I came I said your name.” I tell him, he giggled a little but then put on a straight face.

“I see.” He says, he looks around and then he looks at me.

“It’s ok.” Luke says with a nod.

“It’s ok? No Luke it’s not ok! I felt so guilty and pretty much disgusted with myself. I don’t deserve you Luke, not after letting that happen.” I tell him, he kissed my cheek and then smiled at me.

“It’s ok Michael.” Luke whispers.

“You really forgive me?” I ask Luke.

“Of course, hey you did moan my name didn’t you.” Luke says with a smile.

“Yeah I did because I really wanted it to be you.” I tell him, I lean over to kiss him but he turns away.

“I said I forgive you for that, I didn’t forgive you for yelling at me earlier and telling me to grow up.” He tells me, there’s a pang in my heart so I pull Luke into my arms and onto my lap.

“I’m so sorry about that, so so extremely sorry. You are a grown up Luke, you’ve handled this news like a grown up but I never meant that you’re a kid. Not like that, I mean I see you as a grown up guy. I’m sorry Luke, today was just stressful and I was worried about telling you about what happened with Charming.” I tell him.

“Charming?” Luke asks me.

“Blond Quiff, he never told me his name, he just told me to call him Charming.” I shrug.

“Why Charming?” He asks me. I didn’t want to admit to Charming calling me Cinderella so I just shrugged again.

“Anyway, so ehm what are we doing?” Luke asks me.

“I made dinner, it’s in the oven.” I told him.

“You cook?” He asks me shocked.

“Course I do.” I tell him, I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I opened the little doors to show a breakfast bar and Luke smiled.

“You’ve got a nice place.” Luke tells me.

“I didn’t show you around last time did I?” I ask him, he shakes his head so I put the oven on a little lower and grabbed his hand.

AN/ So Muke is happy again! Luke handled the news about Charming like a grown up and I'm so proud of him!

What do you think Muke is gonna do now they're at Michael's place? Do you think things will be good for a while or is Luke still angry about Charming but he's hiding it because Michael was upset? Who finds it hot that Michael can cook (or is it just me that finds that Xtremely attractive when a guy can cook)? Do you think Mr. H will find out soon that Luke is NEVER at Calum's house when he claims he is?