This is not another Cinderella story!

Michael pov

I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off, I groaned and tried to grab for Luke but he wasn't there. I sat up straight and looked around, the bed was a mess on his side and I knew it wasn't a dream. He was here last night so where did he go?

"LUKE!?" I scream out, maybe he was making breakfast?

"Luke!" I scream again, I got out of bed and ran through the house, ending up back in my room with no sign of Luke. The only evidence of him being here was the necklace with my key on it, with a small note stuck to it.

'Thank you for letting me be yours for one last night. What I thought was my fairy tale turned out to be a nightmare. This was a witch dressed as an old lady and that mask was our poisoned apple.

Waking up next to you is a feeling I'll never forget.

Goodbye my Sexy stranger.'

I held the note as I read it over and over, I didn't mean for it to be just for one night. I wanted him back I really did. I needed him back in my life, I couldn't go on without him!

I went to work and wrote my 2 weeks notice at 5 o clock, I gave it in and well the look on Mr. Hemmings face was priceless. I left and headed home, calling Ashton and telling him about what I was going to do with my life, he said he had a few big plans himself with Calum, I was happy the both of them were going strong.

"Go get him Michael." Ashton tells me as I hung up. I knew I had to go back to work for 2 more weeks but I didn't care, all I cared about what getting Luke back. So when it was dark out, I made my way to his house, I knew what window was his since Calum told me. I slowly but surely started throwing hit after his of little rocks at his window.

Luke looked confused and dazed as he rubbed his eyes and looked down at me, but he was so cute as he did it though.

"Throwing rocks at my window at midnight Michael, really?" Luke ask me, he was grumpy but I didn't care.

"Romantic no?" I asked him.

"Not very." Luke replies, rolling his eyes at me.

"You know that mask might have been our poisoned apple, the clock might have struck midnight, we might have stung ourselves on the needle,  I might have acted like a total beast but that kiss we had last night it was a wake up call. Our happily ever after hasn't ended Luke, it's only just begun." I tell him with a smile.

"I'm not wearing a dress and neither are you. This is not another Cinderella story!" Luke groans at me, he's looking down at me from his window as I stand in his back yard.

"We sure do sound cliché enough to be one!" I tell him laughing, he bites his lip and nods.

"You were the girl when we were dancing, and you were wearing white Michael. You shouldn't be at my window." Luke informs me.

"It wasn't a marriage dipshit, your argument is invalid." I retort.

"I'm taller than you!" He goes on.

"And I'm still older than you, now climb down the tree and run away with me!" I beg him.

"Are you for real Michael? Do you think you can come up here and ask me to run away with you and I'll just hop out of this window and come with?" He asks me, shaking his head.

"Well I don't see you throwing your gold locks out the window for me to climb up with." I tell him sarcastically.

"Plus you were the one to mess up, so are you telling me you don't want me back?" I ask him, knowing full well both of us were in the wrong but he was just more in the wrong then I was. I forgave him so why can't he forgive me.

"I do want you back, more than anything." Luke says to me.

"Then why are you still up there?" I ask him, smirking as he looks over his shoulder.

"Because my dad's in a fowl mood and I don't know why. I can't face him." Luke tells me.

"He's like that because I gave him my 2 weeks, you don't have to face him. Just pack some things and come with me." I tell him, he looks at me shocked.

"You quit?" He almost screams.

"I said I'd give up anything for you Luke, now come with me or I'll find a way up there and I'll come and get you." I tell him, he giggles and then he's out of sight, there's rummaging going on and then doors closing and opening. Luke throws a bag outside and I catch it, luckily since he gave me no warning.

"5 Seconds!" Luke whispers to me, then he closes his window and sure enough a few seconds later he was jogging over to me.

"Hurry before they notice I'm gone." Luke says, I pull him with me to my car that was parked just a block away. We drive to my place, both of us all giggles and smiles and I held his hand the whole way there.

"Our happy ever after starts now Luke." I tell him as we walk into my house, well our house for the next 2 weeks.

AN/ Epilogue is up tomorrow!! Lol What kind of title would Cliche have been if they didn't end up together??? :p