Bet he looks good naked!

AN/Double update because I have LONG day of college tomorrow but just 4 hours of class :s (damn free periods) So next update will be Tuesday :D ENJOY! (questions at the bottom)

“Michael!” Mirry the secretary squeals as she sees me.

“Hey, any messages for me?” I ask her, she hands me a piece of paper and I frown as I look over it, great.

“Somebody has been ignoring her.” Mirry sings softly.

“Shut up, I’ll call her later.” I mutter, folding the paper and putting it in my pocket.

“So have you looked around for your mystery guy yet?” Mirry asks me, I shake my head at her.

“Ow come on, he can’t be that hard to find. He was 6 foot of hella fine, just go to the lunchroom today. He might be there, but I have to admit I’ve never seen him around.” Mirry says, I nod at her, feeling uncomfortable with her talking about Blond Quiff now that Luke was here.

“Who’s the kid?” Mirry asks me.

“He’s not a kid, he’s just younger than us.” I tell her, she eyes him over and then looks back at me.

“He’s my new assistant, Mr. Hemmings’ youngest son.” I tell her, she blushed and then looked back at Luke.

“Sorry for being rude Mr. Hemmings.” She says to him, he looks over at me nervously.

“Mirry, stop being ridiculous. It’s Luke, not Mr. Hemmings.” I tell her, rolling my eyes at her.

“For you yeah, I’m like lowest rank Michael.” She says to me.

“And yet you call me Michael.” I tell her, she blushes and then looks away from me.

“That’s because you’re you. He’s the boss’ kid.” She whispers.

“Fine, well I am about to show Luke where to get my food and snacks. See you in a few minutes.” I tell her, she nods and then gets back to her computer.

“I am just a kid though Michael, she was right.” Luke whispers as we walk out of the building, I take a quick turn to the left and he follows me.

“Shut up Luke, you’re not a kid ok.” I tell him, he nods and looks down at his feet. He was worried about what people were thinking, I could tell that.

“I look like a right mess, I forgot my dad told me to dress nice. I mean I didn’t think I’d be like getting a job interview but well I guess I secretly wanted Mr. Clifford to dislike me so he’d fire me, you know because I thought I’d hate your guts.” Luke says, he giggles and then looks over at me.

“You didn’t know how surprised I was to see you! But we’ll finish this convo in my office, where it’s soundproofed.” I tell him, he nods and so we walk into starbucks.

“How may I help you today?” the girl behind the counter asks me as she sees me.

“Hay, my names Mr. Clifford.” I tell her, she looks at me like she had no clue what that meant.

“Are you new?” I ask her, she nods sheepishly.

“Great, ehm is Louis here?” I ask her, she nods and then runs to the back to get the older guy. (It's Tommo for those wondering! Lol I just pictured him working at a starbucks, so here he is)

“Mr. Clifford! What a surprise to see you here!” Louis exclaims as he sees me.

“I told you to call me Michael! Anyway, Louis meet Luke. Luke this is Louis.” I introduce them, both of them give me a look showing they had no clue what was going on.