Damn it Luke.

AN/ Update because I'm sick and have nothing better to do :s I'll be updating in the weekend too so JEEJ ^^

“Did you change your mind?” I ask him, he nods so I put the stuff down and lie down in bed with him.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled, I lie down on my back and he wraps an arm over my chest, laying his head on my shoulder.

“Don’t ever feel sorry about it, I told you I’d always stop if you wanted me to stop.” I tell him, I entwine my fingers with his that are on my chest and run the fingers of my other hand through his hair, he lets go off my hand and I felt upset but after he pulled the cover up to his shoulder he held my hand again.

“I just got nervous.” Luke admitted.

“It’s ok to be nervous, what made you nervous?” I ask him.

“The pain, I mean I like a little bit of pain but you’re really big.” Luke mutters, I chuckle.

“It’s ok to be nervous Penguin, and it’s ok to say no.” I tell him.

“Yeah but I’m so fucking horny and I want to, I really do but I’m just afraid. I trust you but what if you don’t stop or you’re too rough. I know you said you’d stop but if you’re like way into it or something.” Luke whispers.

“Penguin, I’d always stop if you wanted me to. You know if it’ll make you feel saver you can always ride me.” I tell him, he looks up at me surprised

“But you said I’m a bottom?” He asks me.

“Being a bottom just generally means my dick goes up your ass, if you ride me that’ll happen but you’ve got control wether you’d want to get off of me or not, and how fast you’d want to go.” I tell him.

“Would I like my first time to be like that?” Luke asks me.

“We can do whatever you want Luke, have you ever thought of what you want your first time to be like?” I ask him, playing with his hair.

“What was your first time like?” He asks me.

“My first time, ehm well I was drunk and it was rough, I knew I was a top from the start and like this guy, fuck I don’t even remember his face but I woke up alone and he left a note saying last night was a mistake and he could barely stand up. I don’t want your first time to be like that.” I tell him.

“So like you’d be ok with me riding you?” Luke asks.

“Of course, I think you’d look really fucking sexy riding me.” I tell him.

“Ok.” Luke replies with a nod.

We lie in silence for a while until Luke mutters fuck it and suddenly he’s on my lap, kissing my neck feverishly.

“You ok there babe?” I ask him.

“I want this, I want you.” He whispers to me.

“You wanna ride me Penguin?” I ask him.

“Yes, ow yes.” He says, grinding against me.

“Go on then Penguin, you’re in charge.” I tell him, he sits up straight and I see a sparkle in his eyes, one I’ve never seen before.

“Do I … do I get naked?” He asks me.

“It would be hard to ride me with your clothes on.” I tell him, he giggles and facepalms.

“I’m such an idiot, of course I get naked. Damn it Luke.” He grunts.

“It’s ok Penguin.” I tell him.

“No it’s not, ok I’m not in the mood anymore.” Luke says, he then moves back to lie next to me

“It’s ok Luke.” I tell him as he wraps his arms around me once more.

“Will I ever be ready? I know I’m ready but I just, I don’t know.” Luke whispers.

“We’ll talk about this more another day, if you want to talk just tell me. Sleep now Penguin.” I tell him, I kiss the top of his head and then entwine our fingers again as Luke laid his head on my shoulder.

“Goodnight Michael.” HE whispers to me.

“Goodnight Luke.” I whisper back.

AN/ Will Luke ever be ready? (This is seriously the only question I can ask about this short chapter :s