Call me Charming

AN/ SMUT!!!! Questions at the end!!

“Blond Quiff.” I croacked, he was here, but how? Did he know I was here, did he forget something? As he walked into my office I got even more confused, he was wearing the tux he wore at the party and the mask. He licked his lips and tugged at his lipring as he walked up to me.

“There you are my Cinderella.” His husky voice whispers to me, he had closed my door and was now pushing my chair away from my desk.

“You, I never got your name.” I whisper to him.

“Call me Charming.” He whispers, fuck that was hot.

“I’m not Cinderella.” I tell him.

“I thought we figured out you were the girl in this.” He states, I want to glare at him but he was quick to press his lips to mine. My heart went crazy as his lips pressed against mine, moving lightly. His plastic ring making it so hot because I’ve never kissed a guy with a lipring before since I go for the cuties and not the sexy piercing wearing guys.

“I’ll make this a night to remember, because you didn’t leave anything behind for me to find out who you were. Not a very good Cinderella.” Charming whispers to my skin as he presses kisses up my neck.

“You’re the one that left, not me.” I tell him, he bit my neck and I moaned loudly, clenching my hands on the rests of my chair.

“Don’t talk back to me now Cinderella.” Charming says, his voice low and husky.

“Sorry Charming.” I reply.

“Let’s get these clothes off of you so I can feel you.” Charming says, he starts unbuttoning my shirt as he straddles my lap.

“Fuck Charming.” I moan as he kisses my sweet spot, how did he find it so easily?

He then starts unbuttoning my pants and I swear he could hear my heartbeat because he was humming a tune that sounded like the beat of my heart.

“Calm down Cinderella, I’ll make you feel so good.” He whispers, he looks at me and I melt at the shiny dark blue eyes, with the little dots like diamonds in them and also the lust.

“Fuck Charming.” I groan as his hand slides in my pants and boxers. He cups me and I feel his fingers around me.

“You’re so big Cinderella, what do you want me to do with you?” He asks me, I lean my head back and whimper as his hands leaves me, I push my hips up as he tries to pull my pants and boxers down.

“So big.” Charming whispers, he presses his lips to mine quickly, letting his tongue lick my bottom lip, I let him in and our tongues meet, his obviously being the dominant one. His fingers wrap around my now hard cock and he starts pumping, making me moan into our kiss.

“Beg for me Cinderella, beg for my lips and my tongue, beg me to make you feel good.” He says to my lips. I knew I could barely make a sentence right now but when I didn’t say a thing Charming pulled away.

“No please don’t stop! Please, please Charming!” I beg him.

“Please what?” He asks me, I look at him as I say it.

“Please touch me, make me feel good. I’ve wanted you since I first laid eyes on you. Please, please make it stop hurting, touch me.” I beg him, for a moment there was a slight hint of hurt in his eyes. Before I could wonder why though his lips were at my tip and I let out one of the girliest moans ever, so I bit down on my lip to make that stop, I felt more than heard the chuckle from Charming since he’d slid his lips over me and I bucked my hips at the feeling.