Let me give you a hand babe.

AN/ CASTHON SMUT CHAPTER!!! It's short yeah but it's just some SMUT!! OK SMUT! CASHTON SMUT!!! 

“Let me give you a hand babe.” Calum says to Ashton, Ashton was holding his jeans up and he looked shocked as Calum stepped up to him. Calum pushed Ashton’s shoulders to turn him around and then he pulled Ashton against his chest.

“Awwwww fuck.” Ashton moans as Calum gently grabs his hard on and pumps slowly. Calum wraps an arm around Ashton’s waist, holding the older male tightly against him.

“Relax Ash.” Calum whispers to Ashton, Ashton grabs a hold of the fabric covering Calums thighs, letting his jeans fall.

“Shit Calum.” Ashton moans as the younger boy starts kissing up and down his neck, moving his hand just a little faster.

“Tell me how you like it.” Calum says, his voice low and smooth and it turned Ashton on so much to hear him talk.

“F-f-faster.” Ashton mutters, his fingers clenching the fabric to stop his hands from shaking, he then grabbed onto Calum’s thighs and pinched as Calum quickened the pumping.

Calum suddenly let go of Ashton, the elder of the two whimpering at the lack of contact and pleasure. Calum pulls his tank off and then pulls Ashton’s sweater off. Ashton gasps as he felt Calum’s bare chest press to his bare back.

“Wanted to feel your skin against mine love.” Calum says, wrapping his arm around Ashtons toned stomach and then his hand back around Ashton’s dick again.

“Feels nice.” Ashton whispers, still reveling in the feeling of Calum’s naked skin against his.

Calum started pumping again, now adding the feeling of his lips on Ashton’s shoulder. Calum bit down softly, making Ashton’s head fall back against his own shoulder. Ashton squirmed and his back arched a bit as Calum sucked on the sensitive skin on his shoulder, leaving a mark.

“Cum for me baby!” Calum whispers to Ash. Ashton felt the burning sensation in his stomach reach a high as Calum slid his thumb over his slit and as a strained ‘Calum’ left Ashtons lips, he came.

Calum was still holding onto Ashton tightly since he felt the man slump in his arms, Calum licked his hand clean, making Ashton whimper as he looked at the beautiful kiwi boy that had just jacked him off.

“How the fuck did you get so good at that.” Ashton says after cleaning himself up as Calum cleaned the toilet that he’d thankfully sort of aimed at.

“Michael gave me some tips.” Calum says, Ashton pulls Calum close to him, both of them still shirtless.

“That was amazing.” Ashton mutters, bringing his lips closer to Calum’s.

“Thank you.” Calum replied awkwardly, Ashton pressed his lips to the younger lads. Calum wrapped his arms around Ashton, putting his tanned hands flat on Ashton’s lower back, pulling him closer.

“No, thank you.” Ashton replied when their lips disconnected.

“You look so good.” Calum whispers as he looks down at Ashton, Ashton blushed and giggled.

“You’re so fit Calum, so hot.” Ashton says, running his fingers over Calums toned chest and flat stomach.

They step away from each other after admiring each other for a minute in silence, Ashton pulls his sweater back on and watched Calum pull the tank back on. Ash might have loved how Calum’s biceps looked and how he flexed when pulling the tank over his head.

Calum stepped up to Ashton, pushing the fabric of the sweater out of the way, looking at his teeth imprints and within a little red mark. Calum kisses the spot and smiles as Ashton grabs onto the tank he was wearing, a little whimper coming from his lips.

‘Mine’ was the last thing Calum mumbled before pulling the bathroom door open and grabbing Ashton’s hand. They walked down the stairs, just to be met with the sight of Luke’s hand in Michael’s shorts, grunts coming from the older lad as Luke pleased him.

AN/ Aaah the sweet feeling of finishing a smut chapter... lol ok that's sort of weird but it feels good to just add a new chapter :D Also, PERVERTS, they are totes watching Luke please Michael right now....