I'd never let you leave displeased

AN/ so new update :p I had a great Birthday and got Live 5SOS from my best friend so I rocked out ot that last night ^^ enjoy the update :p MUKE SMUT!!!!!!

“You’re my world Michael, I don’t care if my dad knows. I don’t care what he’d do to me but I can’t not be with you either. He can go fuck himself if he thinks that grounding me will stop me from seeing you.” Luke replies.

“I love you Luke.” I tell him.

“I love you to Michael.” He says to me, I stare into his gorgeous blue eyes, they looked so dark in this lighting. Almost like Charmings eyes, but yet they don’t hold that confidence and those sparkles that Charming’s eyes hold.

I kiss down Luke’s neck after kissing his lips, grinding down against him slowly but everytime I can feel him get a little harder and I can feel myself get harder to.

“Forget what I said, I want to be inside of you.” I tell him, I pull his boxers down and then undress myself.

“Fuck Michael, yes!” Luke cheers, I chuckle and shake my head at him.

“You’re so happy that I’m about to pound into your already sore but so sexy little butt?” I ask him.

“Michael, I don’t know when we’ll get to be alone again so yes I’m happy about it. Now get over here and fuck me already!” He tells me, he makes grabby hands at me so I get a condom and some lube.

I prep him quickly this time and he pulls his knees up because he knew what to do, I line myself up and push into him. He moans and digs his fingers into my back.

“Faster Mr. Clifford!” Luke moans, a little loud but I didn’t care.

“Oooh Luke.” I groan as he kisses my collarbone.

“Mr. Clifford, faster, faster.” Luke moans, he wraps his legs around my waist and I grabbed one of my cushions, I pushed his hips up and put the cushion under him. I then pumped into him faster and he screamed because this gave me the perfect angle to hit his nerve bundle.

“Of fucking god Mr. Clifford! Shit!” Luke screams, I press my lips against his to try and shut him up. I move my lips to his neck and then he starts kissing my neck so I leave my head hanging next to his. He then bit me and I moaned not so manly and not so softly. He ran his fingers down my back, probably leaving nailmarks and again I moaned.

“You like that Mr. Clifford?” Luke asks me, his voice low and husky.

“Ow fuck yes Penguin!” I growl, he kisses where he just bit me and then grazes his teeth over my collarbone, the feeling making me shiver and I had to do my best not to come right at that moment but when he did it again I couldn’t hold back.

“AWWW fuck!” I moaned loudly, coming undone I rode out my high and then fell next to Luke.

“Shit Luke.” I whisper as I try to catch my breath. When I’ve calmed down I look over at Luke and he looks like he’s in pain.

“Sorry babe.” I tell him.

“My dick hurts.” Luke says with a pout, looking down at his hard dick.

“Well babe I’d never let you leave displeased. I’m sorry for finishing so quickly, fuck I didn’t realize that would feel so nice.” I tell him, actually feeling a bit flustered myself. Luke giggles and I move to lie over him again.

“Let me make it up to you.” I tell him, kissing his lips softly. I move down over his chest and run my thumb over his slit, Luke moaned and grabbed a hold of my hair and I kitty licked his tip.

“And you s-s-say you’re n-n-n-not a k-kit-tten.” Luke stutters, his fingers running through my hair.

“Don’t make me bite you.” I whisper to him, kissing his base and then licking up.

“F-Fuck! Mr. Clifford!” Luke moans, his breathing is getting more and more uneven and I hold his hips down as he moves them slightly. I take him in my mouth, ignoring the gagreflex as much as I could as I hollowed out my cheeks. I look up at Luke and find him looking at me lovingly, his thumb strokes over my cheek and then he bites his bottom lip. I start bobbing my head up and down slowly, teasingly and sucking lightly.

“Ooooh gosh fuck Mr. Clifford.” Luke moans, his hand that wasn’t in my hair clenches around my sheets and then he bucks his hips, I start bobbing my head more and gently stroking his thighs as I suck, feeling his legs tremble.

“Fuck I’m gonna cum!” Luke moans, he throws his head back and arches his back, shooting ray after ray of cum into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed it all and licked him clean, seeing him come undone like that was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen and nomatter how many times I see it it’ll still feel like seeing the sun for the first time.

“Let’s clean up and go back down.” I tell him, he nods and both of us clean ourselves up and then get redressed. I pick Luke up bridal style and carry him down the stairs.

“Damn Luke, you’ve got some lungs!” Ben says mockingly as we walk in.

“SHUT UP!” Luke whines, hiding his head in my neck.

“I thought you said no sex?” Jack asked me.

“Yeah well Luke’s bloody fucking sexy.” I tell him with a shrug.

“Gross.” Jack mutters.

I sit down on the couch with Luke on my lap and he cuddles against me as I wrap my arms around him, securely wrapping him in my arms.

When the movie Ben and Jack were watching ended they decided it was time to go home.

“I’ll see you at work on Monday ok.” I tell him.

“Yeah, see you on Monday.” Luke mutters, Jack and Ben were sitting in the car and I was outside the car with Luke.

“We’ll find a way to see each other outside of working hours ok Penguin?” I ask him, he nods and then wraps his arms around me. I hug him back and then look up at him, I pressed my lips against his softly. He kissed me back slowly until I reluctantly pulled away.

“Get him home safe guys.” I tell Ben and Jack.

“Yes Mr. Clifford.” Both of them says, then they start laughing because Luke groans and hides his face.

“Goodnight.” I tell them all, waving at Luke as they drove off. I slumped my shoulders and walked back inside, I sure hope Ben and Jack shut their mouths about this.

Once inside I clean up and then head to bed, just letting myself fall and immediately sleep when my head lands on my cushion, inhaling the scent of sex and Luke. 

AN/ Hope you enjoyed that smut, and I love Ben and Jack so much right now :p UGH this story has like 20 chapters left and idk, I feel sort of sad that the end is getting closer :S