Stop that!

AN/ SO I worked out and I feel pumped and franky I could do more weights but the running had e all worn out :D Here's your update :D No smut but there's 'touching' 

“Come with me.” I tell him, I showed him around upstairs first. We walked past my room and the bathroom and walked the guest room and then I pointed to a locked door.

“This door Luke, is locked and will stay locked. You’re not to open it, ever! If we’re going to be serious I need you to promise me not to go in there.” I tell him, he looks at the door but nods at me slowly.

“I promise I won’t go in there.” He says to me, I nod and then lead him downstairs again. My house wasn’t too big because well it was obviously just me. I mean it wasn’t always just me but it was now.

I walked him past the kitchen and showed him the door to the basement.

“There’s actually only junk down there.” I admit to him, then I lead him to the back room.

“I didn’t know you worked out?” Luke asks as he looks around my gym.

“Some nights when I can’t sleep I’ll come in here, or when I get angry. I guess you’ve noticed I have a bit of anger issues. I’ve never taken my anger out physically at a person and I never want to so I usually break something that my hand can reach. When I’m at home though I come in here.” I tell him.

“I did notice your anger issues, if you’re getting angry you can tell me you know.” Luke says to me.

“Yeah I know, I will.” I reply.

“It was really scary to see you that angry earlier.” He admits to me.

“I’m sorry, come on let’s have dinner.” I say, I pull him to the breakfast table and sit him down at it, getting him to face the tv.

I set up 2 plates and put the leftovers in Tupperware to cool down.

“Enjoy.” I sat to Luke as I grab a beer for us both.

“Ow I don’t drink.” Luke whispers to me.

“Awww, how cute. What do you want then?” I ask him.

“Water?” He asks shyly.

“Anything for you Penguin.” I whisper to him, kissing his cheek quickly.

I get him a water and I drink both the beers because I was a man and it made me smile because he’s so so, untouched.

“What are you staring at me for?” Luke asks me, looking over at me, I was just enjoying the way his lips wrapped around the fork.

“Because you’re beautiful.” I tell him, he blushes and looks away from me.

“Shut up, Michael!” he says as he blushes and plays with his glass of water. I put my hand on his thigh and lean closer to him, pressing a kiss to his neck.

“M-Michael.” Luke moans as I kiss his neck some more.

“Hmm what did I tell you to call me?” I ask him.

“Mr. Clifford.” Luke then says with a smirk on his lips. I continue eating my food as I watched Luke, he has the nicest shade of pink lighting his cheeks and a small smile for the rest of our meal.

“Do you want to watch a movie or something?” Michael asked Luke as he did the dishes, Luke wanted to help so he was drying.

“Sure, what do you have?” Luke asked.

“I have Netflix.” I told him with a laugh.

“You know what, let’s watch your favorite movie. I want to get to know you more.” I told him, pulling him to the couch and grabbed my remote. I put Netflix on through my playstation and then looked at him expectantly.

“Or we watch your favorite movie.” Luke suggested, I narrowed my eyes at Luke because Luke didn’t want to tell me what his favorite movie was.

“What’s your favorite movie Penguin?” I asked.

“Fight Club.” Luke said but he was lying and I could tell.

“Lie.” I whisper to him.

“30 days of night.” Luke then says.

“Lie.” I repeat.

“Fine, it’s Madagascar, happy now?” Luke asks.

“Lie.” I state, looking at Luke with amusement, it’s so easy to stop when he’s lying.

“Stop that!” Luke whines.

“Then tell me what your favorite movie is, without lying.” I say to him, I place the remote on the couch next to me and lean closer to Luke.

“It’s Toy Story.” Luke whispers.

“Lie.” I announce, pushing Luke down onto the couch.

“Michael you’ll laugh at me if I tell you, let’s just watch something else.” Luke begs me.

“Tell me, I won’t laugh I promise.” I whisper to Luke.

“Bambi.” Luke whispers.

“Lie.” I say with a chuckle, kissing Luke on his neck softly, I run my fingers up Luke’s chest, finding his weak spot and earning a strained moan coming from Luke.

“Beverly Hills Chihuahua.” Luke moans.

“Lie.” I state.

“How do you know, you’re not even looking at me!” Luke complains, he’s getting frustrated and I could tell so I move up and look Luke straight in the eyes.

“Stop lying to me Luke, just tell me.” I whisper to him.

“Michael, please let’s just watch another movie.” He begs me, I palm him through his sweats and he grabs my arms, pinching them lightly as he moans.

“Tell me Penguin, I want to know everything about you.” I whisper to him. I remove my hand and grind my now pretty big erection against his, earning another moan from him, the sound making me even harder.

“M-m-m…” Luke is stuttering.

“Tell me Luke, what’s your favorite movie.” I whisper in his ear, grinding my hips harder against him.

“M-Mean Girl.” Luke moans, I lean away from him and smile.

AN/Poor Luke, you can't lie for shit :p 

SOOOO oooh locked mystery door hmmm :p wonder what's behind it!? I don't really have questions about this chapter ya know, it's more of a filler but.... 

SHIZZ iS GOING DOWN NEXT CHAPTER!!!! OR NAHH???