It's too soon

AN/ Warning there is no smut in this chapter. I repeat, no smut. There is a lack of smut!

I get up grumpily and throw some things in a duffle bag and then put my shirt in with some dresspants and shoes for our date. I put my hair gel in there but just comb through my hair for today, I put on my grey dresspants this time with my grey suede shoes, purple shirt and grey blazer with darker grey elbow pads. I put my bag by my door so I could run in and out later. I shaved and then sprayed some cologne on. I make sure everything is off before going out, locking the door behind me.

I walked to work and got there pretty early still, of course I dropped off all my suits at the dry cleaners and I said I’d have my assistant pick them up later if they called and I told them my assistants name was Luke.

“Michael, wow you look good in grey!” Mirry tells me. I look down and then back up at her, the only reason I was wearing this was because I had brought all my other suits to the dry cleaners.

“Thanks Mirry.” I tell her, I head up to my office and see Luke isn’t there yet.

“Aah Michael!” Mr. H says, he walks with me to my office.

“Hey Mr. H.” I greet him.

“Luke went out to get your coffee, I told him he’d better get it and I gave him my card because the boy has no money yet. I said that you were both up late and you’d be grumpy if you didn’t get your coffee.” Mr. H tells me.

“Ah thanks Mr. H.” I say to him.

“My boy has to leave on time today though, him and some mates have this weekend away thing going on.” He tells me, I nod.

“Well I don’t think I have a lot of work today so if he pays attention to the time he can leave when he needs to, he just has to inform me that he’s leaving.” I tell Mr. H.

“Good, good and I see I got the report and the wall looks good.” Mr. H says to me.

“We should have a look at it now, since Luke wrote it all down I haven’t had time to go over it and see if we need to dump anybody.” I tell him. I pull my chair up and Mr. H pulls the other chair up. Both of us intently look over all the sticky notes.

“Creswell isn’t doing good, third year in a row.” Mr. H states.

“Their report wasn’t good either, since they went to the new owner they’ve only gone downhill.” I tell him.

“But Arwin, has being growing since the last 3 years, their new boss has been doing good for his business.” I put it, Mr. H hums in agreement.

“Mr. Clifford?” Luke’s voice calls after he knocks on the door.

“Come in Luke.” I call for him, he must have seen his dad sitting here.

“I brought your coffee sir.” Luke says, he hands me my coffee and then hands his father the card.

“Thank you Luke, I have some dry cleaning that needs picking up later, here’s the address. When they call I need you to leave right away and bring it here so I can take it home later.” I inform him.

“Yes Mr. Clifford sir, is there anything else I can do for you?” He asks me.

“Could you open my laptop, go to my mails and tell me if I have a mail back from Mrs. Hammerstein?” I ask him.

“Of course sir.” Luke says, he grabs my laptop, there’s no password so he was quick to start it up.

“There’s a mail from Mrs. Hammerstein.” Luke informs me, Mr. H and I were now going over which companies we’d have to consider dropping and which companies would be paying us out this year.

“Mr. Clifford I’d like to have a list of the Good and the Bad companies, I’ll review their reports and see about which ones I’d have to call in for a meeting.” Mr. H says, he then leaves after wishing Luke fun on his weekend trip away and warning him not to do something he wouldn’t do.

“Ha, I’m so going to do something he wouldn’t do.” Luke says as he sits in his chair opposite me.

“And what would that be?” I ask him, looking up at him with a smirk.

“Give my boyfriend one of the best blowjobs he’s ever had.” Luke says, smirking too. He licks his bottom lip seductively and I close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

“Fuck Luke.” I growl as he giggles.

“You look so fucking hot in grey, like if I was to take you to that party I’d find you a grey sweater or grey muscle tee to wear. Shit it’s so your color!” He says to me.

“Calm down Luke, I don’t even own anything else grey besides this suit.” I tell him.

“That sucks man.” Luke huffs.

“So do you.” I tell him with a wink.

“I’m not the only one.” He replies, I chuckle and shake my head. Luke left at 12 to get my laundry and lunch for us. When he got back he looked very happy.

“What’s got that smile on your face?” I ask him.

“Ow nothing.” He replies, I hand the bag with my suits in them on the hook next to the door and then sit down at my desk and ate my lunch.

“No come on Luke, tell me what’s going on.” I tell him.

“Well I was thinking, ehm maybe after our date you know you if we’re sharing a room. You and I could possibly shower together?” Luke asks me, nervously, I smile and him and nod.

“I like the sound of that.” I tell him.

“R-r-really?” Luke says nervously.

“Are you ok Penguin?” I ask him.

“Euh yeah, it’s just that, I’ve always thought going away for a weekend together was like romantic and things.” Luke says.

“So, what you don’t want it to be romantic? Or are you saying it’s too soon to go away for a weekend together?” I ask him.

“We’ve known each other for almost 2 weeks now.” Luke says.

“Luke if you didn’t want to go away for the weekend you could have just said so, I don’t want to push anything onto you.” I tell him, I stopped eating and was now looking at him worriedly.

“NO! I mean yes I want to go away for the weekend with you but ehm. I was wondering if you had euh… I’d like to… Ehm you know maybe if you want to we could…” Luke keeps trailing off I think I know what he’s getting at so I hide my smirk and just raise my eyebrow at him.

“Penguin, babe just say what you want to say. It’s just you and me.” I tell him, he bites his lip nervously.

“I was thinking maybe, we could ehm have sex?” He asks me.

“No.” I tell him, he frowns and I already see tears welling up and his lip trembles.

AN/ YES I STOPPED HERE!! Oh dear what is Michael even saying? Who says NO to Luke/Penguin?? Aah the weekend away is happening! Lol, Mr. H of course Luke is going to do something you wouldn't, silly old man. Do you think they are going too fast? Should the weekend away have waited? OMG Luke wants to do the do!