Want me to finish you off?

AN/ Update because my puppy turned 4 today!!! Comment #HappyBdayBryan if you read this!!!

SMUT!!!!!!!!!!

Calum turns to Luke with a pout, he actually looked upset.

“Cal he went to go have a wank.” I tell him, both of the boys turned to look at me.

“You can’t be that innocent Calum, you can always go up there and ask if he needs any help.” I tell him, he blushes and shakes his head.

“I’ve ehm, I ehm I never…” Calum says.

“You’re taller than him Calum, stand behind him, kiss his neck and pretend his dick is yours…” I tell him. Calum looks nervous as hell so I stand up, Luke falling onto the ground.

“Come with me.” I tell him, I grab his hand and pull him up the stairs.

“Do you want to do this Cal?” I asked him as I pointed to the door where soft grunts were heard.

“Y-Yes. I want to, I do but I can’t.” He tells me, I can tell Calum would be the guy in the relationship when he gets into it, that would make Ashton like a Cougar, ugh I’m so calling him that! Or have Cal call him that.

“Cal, you go in there, wrap your arm around his waist to hold him up, he’ll need it. You kiss his neck and whisper to him how hot you think he is. Just do what you’d do to yourself.” I tell him, he nervously smile at me and then steps up to the door.

“Thanks Michael.” Calum whispers.

“Clean up behind yourselves.” I tell him with a wink. Calum knocked on the door.

“What?” Ashton asks, his voice strained.

“You need help there Ash?” Calum asks.

“N-No it’s ok.” Ashton says, Calum frowns so I pull the door open, knowing fully well I didn’t have a lock on my door. I should get a lock on it, but I never did.

“Shit!” Ashton exclaims, I push Calum in and close the door again.

“Let me give you a hand babe.” I can hear Calum say, I chuckle and walk to the stairs.

“Awwww fuck.” I can hear Ash moan, I smiled as I walked downstairs.

“Did you just seriously tell my best friend how to wank off Ashton in your bathroom while we’re downstairs?” Luke asks me.

“I can show you how to give me a handjob if you want?” I ask him smugly, sitting down next to him.

“I know how to do that.” Luke tells me with a smile.

“Care to show me?” I ask him, he nods but lies down on the couch, his legs over mine. I move around and crouch over him.

“Not showing me now then?” I ask him.

“Ow you meant now?” He asks me, batting his eyelashes innocently.

“Nah it’s ok, you can show me another time.” I whisper to him, I lean down and kiss his cheek and then his jawline and his neck.

“M-Mr. Clifford.” Luke moans, I feel myself getting hard at his moans and I press my body against him.

“Fuck you’re hard.” Luke says, I chuckle and look at him.

“For you Penguin, always.” I tell him.

“Maybe I should help you?” Luke whispers, his hand goes in my shorts and boxers and I shudder as his long fingers wrap around me.

“Shit Luke.” I groan as he starts pumping my length, when his thumb slides over my slit I buck my hips and Luke starts kissing my neck. I lay my head against the armrest of the couch, panting as Luke pumped faster.

“F-fuck Penguin!” I grunt as I buck my hips against his.

“Shht Mr. Clifford, want me to finish you off?” Luke whispers seductively.

“Yes, ow fuck yes.” I groan, Luke sucked on a spot on my neck and I knew as he slid his thumb over my slit again that it wasn’t going to take long.

“Awwwwww LUKE!” I moan loudly as I came, Luke giggled and I felt his free hand run down my back, it was tangled up in my hair just a second ago.

“I ehm, I should go get changed.” I tell him, trying to even my breathing out.

“You should.” Luke agreed, I sat up and watched Luke lick his hand clean.

“Penguin! You’re gonna make me hard all over again.” I tell him, he chuckles. I then feel that we’re being watched so I look over and see Calum and Ashton staring at us.

AN/ I think Michael should become a sex ed teacher for gays/bi/transgender/anything :p Do you think so to? Lol Michael is being all supportive of Cashton! ALSO CALUM TOPS KAY KAY!!!! Ehm yeah so.... Luke just gave Michael a hand job and BOOM Cashton has been watching them! MAGURD PERVERTS!!! :p 

the CA answers will be up tomorrow :D