Don't mess with me boy

AN/ Update! Thank you to everybody that has voted because I like votes, you can leave comment too if you want, don't be shy!! There's no smut in this chapter ^^

“Before we go babe.” I tell him, putting him down.

“Show me who bullied you.” I tell him, some girls gasp at what I said.

“Michael.” Luke says to me, shaking his head.

“I didn’t beat that guy up on our weekend away because he was 17 and I was not getting sent to jail. All these fuckers have graduated, TELL ME WHO!” I tell him angrily.

“Michael it’s ok, you don’t have to.” Luke tells me, cupping my cheek and kissing me gently.

“Luke, I’m telling you one more time. WHO.” I say, he gulps and looks around.

“Ehm over there!” Luke says, the guys he pointed at all widen their eyes as I pull Luke up to them.

“Apoligize to Luke for everything you ever did to him and I won’t mess up your faces.” I tell them, all of then suddenly start throwing sorry’s around.

“It’s ok guys.” Luke tells them, he then looks up at me.

“Anybody else I need to talk to babe?” I ask him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him against me. Some girls awed at us, making me smile.

“There’s this one guy and actually I’d like for you to beat him up.” Luke says, I smirk at him as he giggles.

“Where’s he at?” I ask him, a sly smirk on my face.

“It’s this guy, he’s pretty big though.” Luke tells me.

“Michael, I think it’s enough.” Ashton tells me, stepping up next to me with Calum.

“He ehm, when he found out Cal and I were gay. He made us do things to him in the showers after PE.” Luke admitted. Calum grabbed onto Luke’s hand and Ashton stepped up closer to me.

“Where is he?” Ashton asks angrily.

“Ash?” Cal asks shocked.

“I might be the bottom Calum but I will NOT let this guy get away with that.” Ashton warns Calum, Calum nods and Luke looks over at one of the guys that apologized to him.

“Where’s Peter?” Luke asks.

“Peter? He, he made you?” The guy asks.

“Don’t mess with me boy, where is this Peter guy?” I ask him, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

“Outside, smoking.” The guy says.

“Great and when the police ask what happened to him, he got into a fight with somebody and you don’t know who.” I tell him, he nods and so do the other guys.

I grab some sort of fabric thing as I walk to the back door, Ashton did the same and he followed my lead and I wrapped the cloth around my hand, only he wrapped it around his left hand.

“I punch with my left, weird I know.” Ashton says with a giggle, I grab his arm and pull him to the other side of me. That way our punching arms weren’t right next to each other.

“Where is he Luke?” I ask him as he stands next to me.

“Ehm, over there with the red varsity jacket.” Luke tells me. I turn to look at Luke.

“I understood why you lied about not having done anything else with anybody. I won’t count this either but I would have liked to know he made you and Calum do things, I would have looked him up and got him sent to the hospital the day I found out. Never lie to me again Luke.” I tell him, he nods as a tear slips down his eyes.

“Luke?” I ask him, tilting his chin up so he’d look at me.

“Yeah?” He asks me.

“Is your dad expecting you home tonight?” I ask him, he shakes his head and looks over at Calum.

“Good because tonight, you’re all mine. And all of tomorrow you’re mine too.” I tell him, I kiss the top of his head and then turn to Peter.

“OI YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!” I yell, Ashton follows me down to the guy, I look around and notice like the whole party was looking at Ash and I.

“What do you want?” Peter asks.

“You’re Peter right?” I ask him, he nods.

“I heard what you got those 2 gay boys to do in the shower.” I tell him.

“Yeah, how’d you convince em to do that?” Ashton asks. Peter looks at us nervously and then at the whole crowd, both of us hiding our covered hands.

“Told them I’d beat them up if they didn’t jerk me off, got the asian one to suck me off to once.” He says, smiling.

“Hmm well I’ve got something for you.” I tell him.

“What’s that then?” He asks surprised. I lean closer to him, narrowing my eyes.

“A one way ticket to hell, nobody fucks around with my boyfriend Peter.” I tell him, then I punch him in the stomach. Ashton hits him in the side and I knee him in the face, breaking his nose.

We give him a few more good punches, then throw the fabrics we had in the barbeque as we walk back up to Calum and Luke. Luke looked amazed and he blinks a few times before looking over at me with a shy smile. I grab his hips and pull him against me.

“I love you Luke Hemmings.” I tell him, then I press my lips against his. His hands go to my hair and he pulls at it lightly, making me moan against his lips and giving his tongue access to mine. Some girls cheer us on and there’s a wolf whistle somewhere too.

“I love you so much Michael Clifford!” Luke tells me, his lips touching mine as he speaks.

AN/ OOOH Michael and Ashton beat up Peter! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!! I love it, ok so more insight into Luke and Calum's past, not that we really needed any insight for the purpose of the story. Msorry about the Asian bit ok, it's just becaue Peter is an asshole, he won't be back though :p 

Who was dissapointed about the lack of Mukesex? Don't be shy to reply :p It's up next chapter!! So if you don't want the mut don't read the next chapter :p 

VOTE/COMMENT!!!