Chapter 42

-----No One's Pov---

"I knew you come back, Asumi Honoka" Akashi chuckle, Asumi look at him. "I just need to kill you, so this torture that I have will stop" Asumi was going to used her thread's but  she suddenly stop when he saw the bluenette, sleeping peacefully.

"K-Kuroko.. Akashi don't bring him into this fight---" she was cut off. "I am not bringing him into this fight, why would I bring Tetsuya? You don't want to hurt him? Don't you?" She was stunned at that question.

She look away. "It's none of your business." She stand up straight. "It's not that bad to ask a question, but why did you keep him here? Why don't you set him free?" She asked the Emperor.

"If I set him free.. will the people treat him good? Will the human's take care of him? I guess not, they are all pathetic human's" Akashi spoke that make her froze.

"As I said before, I have reason why I keep Tetsuya" Akashi sat on the bed and caresses the bluenette's cheek. "Since he was a child I choose to treat him" Akashi smiled.

"Good for him.. being take care of really carefully.. never felt pain, not like me always feeling the pain and Not like you, a demon who always kill, You never felt pain or torture.. torture always at the night that I couldn't bear it.. That's why I want to kill you for my own sake and to save my own life"

She said with a little anger at her voice, Akashi look at her, he stand up and look at the window.

"Your not the only one who is feeling those pain at the past.."

He whisper making her froze.. "What do you mean?" She asked, but Akashi didn't answer her question.

-------------------

At the past...

"Father Please!! I-I will do my best..!!"

He begged for his life since he was just a child.. "You unacceptable child!! All I need you to do is do anything perfect!! Not giving me an embarrasement!!" He slap the child.

Since the child's mother died.. Akashi couldn't take it, he wanted to cry, jut his father keep making his life more difficult.

His father kept whipping his own son, he just cried, his body that time was full of bruises..

That's why he always win.. he always win so he can escape from his father's life..

But when something happened to him..

He killed his father with his own hand's. It was a messy life that he has, until that he grown up to be a perfect man.

And until.. he met the child...

The child was suffering.. he was crying, even though he wasn't begging for help. The child was him.. was the bluenette.

That's why he take him.. take care of the child.. since he don't want to be alone anymore.. he was happy that he took the child and didn't regret it.

----------------

Akashi still remember those time's. She look at him.  When the Emperor turned to him, he softly smirk. "You wanted to kill me don't you as for your own desire" Akashi opened his arms, wo words escape from his lips.

"Kill Me"

She control's the threads, when it almost cut the Emperor, she stop when the Emperor whisper..