Special Chapter!

----No One's Pov----

Kuroko wake up in the Morning, he swift his tail and yawn. The bluenette's cat ear's flinch when he heard someone beside him. Of course, he remember that smell, it was from his Master.

The cute bluenette sat up and yawn, his head hurt quite a bit. Kuroko look at the time, Kuroko sweatdrop, he just remember that Moimoi and Aomine is waiting for him. "I need to----" The bluenette fell off the bed, because of the Emperor, holding his arm too tight.

"Where do you think your going?" Akashi command a bit, "N-Nothing Master, Aomine Kun and Moimoi San, wanted to meet me today, a-at the Mall. I'm sure that Riko San and the other's know. Can I.. go outside?" Kuroko ask for permission very politely to his Master. "Oh? You want to go out there? To the pathetic little human being's? Out there that hurt you like a trash?" When his Master ask that, Kuroko became silence.

"Just stay here" Akashi whisper and kiss the bluenette's nape. "B-But Master.. Aomine Kun is coming, Moimoi san as well." Kuroko sat up once more as he grab his collar.

"Then, if that's what you want, I'm coming as well." The shirtless Emperor sat up and put him his collar. "B-But why? A-Aomine Kun is there s-so----" Kuroko was cut off when the Emperor look at him coldly.

"So is that mean, Daiki is much better than me?" Akashi ask with a little growl, "N-No Master! T-That's not what I meant M-Master!" Kuroko starts to sweat, the Emperor goes out of his bed.

"Well, you are my pet after all. Stop thinking about Daiki, think about your Master instead. More useful than him. Don't ever think of someone, but Me" Akashi explained to his pet, Kuroko's tail start's to sway once more.

"Is that mean your going to be proud of me if I didn't think of someone else?" Kuroko look at his Master, the Emperor smirk.

"Yes, Master will be proud of you. Since you know that you only belong to me" Akashi chuckle as he sat at the edge of the bed. He look at the bluenette's collar, "Tetsuya, should I buy you a new collar?" Akashi touch his collar.

"Well.. it's been a while that I haven't buy a new collar Master, besides, this collar is fine" Kuroko smiled. Akashi smiled, "Alright then, why don't you go first at the dining room? Tell Junpei and Kotaro serve you some delicious Breakfast. And since Satsuki is with Daiki, waiting for us at the Malle today, you should eat breakfast, before we go" Akashi smiled, as the bluenette goes out of bed. Kuroko was wearing the Emperor's shirt. Borrowing his shirt.

The Emperor took a little peek, he had to admit that it suit's to the bluenette perfectly, his eye's look down slowly at Kuroko's thigh's, and the way Kuroko swing his tail gentlu. Kuroko caught him staring for quite a while, "Master?" he ask. Akashi fakely cough, he had a soft blush on his cheek's of how cute is his pet is.

"Nothing, nothing. You should change" Akashi stand up, Kuroko nodded. Kuroko's cat tail swiftly sway. He has a soft blush a little on his cheek's, and a soft smile.

'Master.. is proud of me'

------------------------------------

While at the Mall.

Aomine and Moimoi start's to yawn. "Tetsu is getting late!!! Did we really sent him the location of this fucking mall!?" Aomine irked, Moimoi just chuckle, "Yes, I just gave him the location yesterday." Moimoi sigh.