Chapter 24

-----No One's Pov----

It was now morning. Kuroko's wound was still not fully heal. It was still healing. Kuroko couldn't forget what happened last night. He still remember's Akashi's words..

"Tetsuya.. just tell me what you want, I'll give it to you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't be shy, your Master will give you everything you wanted, I promise"

Those words, he couldn't forget. Most of all, he kissed him back. Kuroko fastly hugged his pillow tight.. 'How.. How can I see Master..? Why did he say that to me..? What Am I going to say..?' He thought to himself.

---------------

While on the other side, Akashi was taking a shower. His smile wouldn't fade away, he was waiting to talk to the bluenette and waiting for him saying..

"Good Morning Master" with a soft smile.

He will wait for those words. He was finish showering. He grab a towel and wrap it around on his waist. He hummed and looked at his phone. The Emperor didn't care the meeting's for now. He cared about the bluenette more than them. 'It seems breakfast is ready' Akashi has a smiled softly at his lips. He can't wait to see the bluenette greeting him warmly.

He put some normal clothes. Crimson shirt and black pants. He will just be free for today, since he will spend his time today with the bluenette. Someone calls him. "Cancel the meeting" he command. "Yes, Akashi Sama" his assistant fastly hung up. The Emperor can do whatever he wants. He cancel the meetings. For now, he will be the one take carring the bluenette today.

It was the first time he didn't go to work because of his pet. The Emperor goes out to his room and open the elevator. He smirk, excitedly to see his pet being take care by him. The elevator go down. The door slide open, Akashi goes out. "Good Morning Akashi Sama" Mayuzumi and Izuki bowed. They are both confused.

They can see his brightful smile on his lips. Most of all, Akashi didn't dress so formal today. 'Did something happen between Kuroko and Him??' Mayuzumi thought to himself. Izuki smirk "I think we should stalk him" Mayuzumi sweatdrop. "Are you sure?" He asked and Izuki nodded, he grab Mayuzumi, all the butler's are confused. He was smiling brightly, his clothes was normal, not formal.

"Did something happened?" Riko suddenly whisper to Hyuuga. Hyuuga just adjust his glasses, then he replied "I don't know, maybe Moimoi knows" Riko nodded. She fastly move to Moimoi. "Did something happened?"she asked in a whisper. "All I know that Akashi Sama hugged him infront of me, but I don't know what happened next when they walk away" Moimoi whisper back.

While Hayama, Nebuya and Reo was still confused. The three of them serves the breakfast. Mitobe was cooking, he saw how the Emperor smile happily today.

The Emperor cross his legs, his coffee was suddenly serve by Nijimura. He sip some coffee. Then he heard some footsteps behind, Kuroko was calming himself as he spoke.

"Good Morning, Master"

It was silence, but Akashi smirk. "Good Morning, you may sit" he command, Kuroko nodded and sat beside. Kuroko was still surprise at his clothes, while Akashi can't look away with him.

"Master.. aren't you going to work today? Your dress seems.. normal?" Kuroko asked him 2x. "I don't have any work today, I'll be the one will take care of you in a whole day today" Akashi smiled as he sip his coffee.