Chapter 6

---No One's Pov--

Kuroko woked up.. he feels someone is caressing his cheeks. The child rub his face on the pillow, his claws is on the pillow that its ripped a little. His tail was wrapping on the big pillow, then his cat ear's twitch when he heard a chuckle..

His cat eye's looked at it and he fastly sat up.. "M..Master what are you.. doing here..?" He suddenly asked.. Akashi replied him "Good Morning, Is your Master can't come into your room?" He asked back to the child. "N-No.. I-I'm sorry.." Akashi smiled and patted the child's head. "Good Morning.." Kuroko greeted that make Akashi chuckle.

"You made me proud yesterday, finishing all books that I gaved you"

Kuroko was quite stunned of what he said. "O-oh.." he just said in a shutter, but he was quite happy that his Master is proud of him. "Can I.. asked.. Master?" He asked.. "Yes, You may asked" the Emperor replied. Kuroko took a deep breath..

"Is Demon's exist..? Does creatures didn't exist millions years Ago?.. what about Demons.. what are their reason that why did they destroy the human race that time..? The page.. the Page was ripped apart.. I.. I don't know what happened next" Kuroko spoke, Akashi was a little bit surprise by his question. He is just a child but getting into it fastly.

'This Child... he already exceeds my expectation and surprise me again.. such a brilliant child' The Emperor thought himself with a smirk, he cross his legs and reply.

"Demon's, Human's and different creatures are enemies since the beginning.. it is example that Human's are the bad guy's and the Creatures are their food and meat that they eat. What about demon's Tetsuya? Don't you think demon's are the one who saved Human's long time ago? But human races are quite stubborn. They didn't listen so they die in their own death." He stand up and pat the child's head. Kuroko's eye's widened.. 'Death'.. isn't just a normal word's.

"You will know if Demon exist or not, you are a human creature Tetsuya. " The child was quite stunned.. "The breakfast is ready." Akashi suggested that he put the collar in Kuroko's neck. Akashi smiled at the child and walk out to the room.

Akashi's eye's was flickering crimson and gold..

'You will know soon enough.. Tetsuya'

As Akashi chuckle himself.. "Demon's.. " he whisper. Riko bowed and Hyuuga. "Breakfast is ready, Akashi sama" Akashi nodded and waited for the child. He saw the child walking, his face was blank as ever, Akashi smiled. He knew this child never show many emotions.

"I taught you how to eat Tetsuya" Akashi said with a warm tone, while the other butler's is looking at them. Direct at them. Akashi smiled of how good posture the child is eating.

Everyday.. Every Hour..

Kuroko is studying every Akashi taught to him, even the books that Akashi gaved him to read. He was finding a book about  million year's ago. Kuroko always wondered, he felt like Akashi is hiding something, and yet he knew his Master never lie to him. 'Does Master.. hiding something he couldn't tell.. then what was it?'

He keep asking and asking himself.

But since his master is alway's busy. Does his Matser get even tired of all day? The child sigh.. he saw a book to that interest him. Many butlers was cleaning at the library when they got pass.. Nebuya and Hayama didn't know that they step Kuroko'a tail. That make Kuroko screamed in pain. "S-Sorry!!" Nebuya was gonna carry the child but the child fastly climb using the books.