Chapter 16

-----No One's Pov-----

It was still Midnight...

"It seemed I caught you up" Midorima spoke adjusting his glasses..

"Oh?... I'm surprise... Mido-Chin is here..." A giant spoke.. he is very tall, has a purple eye's and purple hair. He is holding a big gun.

Midorina can see many people died in the floor. "You killed more than hundred's than I thought... " the giant looked at him, he was lazy. "More than hundreds.. their weak.. I just want to go home and eat snacks." He spoke lazily. It was dark inside the big building. "I sense some familliar aura.. And I am quite sure that it's you" Midorima spoke, he was holding his lucky item. Small Piggy bank.

"You still never change... Mido-chin.." the lazy giant spoke. "Don't make me laugh. I already meet him nanodayo" Midorima spoke. He knew what Midorima meant. "Aka-chin..??"  He asked. Midorima nodded. "You will shot this building correct? Maybe I can shot it for you nanodayo" The lazy giant looked at him. "Fine..."

"Since you never missed every shot of yours.."

They both go out to the building. The Lazy giant just go to the other building, even Midorima, they uses the stairs. Midorima start's aiming to the building that has still some enemies. His concentration change. "It seemed I won't used one of my ability, or my power's such pathetic." Midorima made a shot in a second that he stand up.

"Are you sure you won't missed?.. you just shot like nothing" He spoke and looked down on Midorima. "Of course.. " Midorima replied and just walk..

"I never missed a single shot" He adjust his glasses that the building explode strongly.

The lazy giant can tell he change and more stronger than before. The building was on fire. "Your still the same.. Mido-Chin.." he spoke.

"You as well.. Murasakibara Atsushi, One of the Miracle's. One of us."

"Yeah Yeah! Quit talking ya know!" Midorima turned around it was Aomine and Kise. "Yo! We sense some two big aura's here Midorimacchi and... Murasakibaracchi, I am surprise seeing you here in your Mission. In a Yosen Company" Kise explained.

"Kise is right though, we knew they are some familliar aura coming in. Who destroy that building? It's probably you? Correct Midorima?" Aomine laugh. "Yeah, it is him" They looked at the back, he was wearing a soldier form. He take of his helmet.

"Kagamicchi!! What are you doing here!?" Kise asked happily. "I just visit Tatsuya" He replied.

"Kagami Taiga, I am surprise you are here as well" Midorima adjust his glasses. "Of course, Is it bad to visit my friend?" Kagami laugh harshly, Murasakibara sigh lazily.

Kagami Taiga and Murasakibara Atsushi, one of the Miracles. Now they meet again, Murasakibara, Midorima, Kagami, Kise and Aomine.

"It's been quite a while" Aomine spoke. "Where's Akashi by the way? It seemed his the only one missing" Kagami asked while scratching his head. "Of course he is quite busy, for some reason he really did grew a lot" they all turned to Midorima. "Yes, Akashicchi change... his aura and power's.. I sense it too, it was not normal anymore. It was... his aura.. change his not a normal human that you can sense and imagine" Kise explained. They can see fear in his eye's.

"So Aka-Chin did.. change????? More? A lot?? His a demon correct?? Of course his not a human.. he is a human but inside his not. Aka-chin is stronger than us... his our leader.. " Murasakibara explained. Kagami nodded. "Well, leader is a leader but damn.. his fucking no mercy on us, we trained a lot" Kagami spoke. "Yeah Bakagami, I beat you that time" Aomine smirk.