Chapter 30

-----No One's Pov----

Kuroko fixed himself, because he will go with Moimoi, he was going because Akashi wants him to have fun. But he was relief that his Master is going with him at the mall.

Kuroko change his clothes and put some normal clothes. Kuroko opens the door, "Master?" Akashi smiled and pull the bluenette close to him. "Let's go" Akashi chuckle, Kuroko closed the door. "Tetsuya, you shouldn't wear this collar" Akashi take off his collar. "But Master you buyed it for me.. is it bad to wear a collar in public??" Kuroko asked. He make the Emperor chuckle.. "No, Tetsuya, is this collar special to you??" Akashi asked him back.

Kuroko nodded and smile.. "Yes, Master, since you gave me, this cost many much money Master.." it was silence. "Master?" Akashi smiled, that he lift his chin to kiss his forehead. "Let's get going now" Kuroko rubbed his forehead.

His soft cat tail softly swing excitedly and his cat ear's are quite happy as well even him. He smile cheerfully. When they go to the first floor. Moimoi, Nijimura and Mitobe are already gone. "Where are they??" Kuroko asked him. "They are already gone. It seems they are the first who leave" Akashi replied the bluenette's question.

Izuki gave the car key to the Emperor. "Let's go, shall we?" Akashi spoke with a smile, Kuroko nodded in agreenment. The bluenette hide his tail, as he grab a cap hat, he wears it to hide his cat ear's.

Mayuzumi and Nebuya open the door for them, as the Emperor, open the car of his. Akashi opened the door for the bluenette. "Thank you.. Master" Kuroko smiled softly that he goes inside the car. Akashi closed the door that he goes infront, beside the bluenette.

The gate opens on its own, that Akashi droves off. Kuroko was quite happy, that he was going outside, so called shopping. Since he never goes shopping before.

When they arrived at the mall.. Kuroko's fear grew more of how people walking everywhere.. Every people, he rememebers the past of how the people treat him. "Tetsuya, no need to be afraid of" Akashi goes out of the car, he opens the door for the bluenette. He hold the bluenette's hand to pull him get out of the car. "Don't be afraid.. Your Master is here" he caresses his cheeks.

Making the bluenette nodded softly. Then he saw Moimoi, Mitobe and Nijimura was going inside, he softly hold the edge of Akashi's sleeve.  Akashi chuckle, they both go inside the mall. Akashi hummed and take a walk. "Is their something you wanted to buy??" He asked the bluenette. "I.. I don't know what to buy.." he softly sigh.

"I see.." the Emperor mumble softly. When they uses the elevator to go on a second floor, they explore the mall, because of Kuroko. Then Kuroko notice something.. the bluenette softly shake the Emperor's arm. "Master.. Master.. is that.." Kuroko pointed the tanned male and yellow hair who was whining like a child. Even a male that has red hair.

"Taiga, Ryouta and Daiki, I'm quite surprise that their here to play." Akashi said with a smile.. "Play?? I wanted to play, what game does it have?" Kuroko said quite excitedly, because it's been a while that he doesn't play. "Let see" Akashi softly hold the bluenette's hand.

They to the gaming center at the mall.  "It's Kurokocchi!!!" Kise shouted that he almost hugged him, but Akashi grab his tie tightly that it almost choke Kise. "Waaaah!! Akashicchi is so mean!" Kise pouted like a child.

Aomine had an irk mark, because he was not winning, mostly Kagami who was smirking. "I won! Aho!!" Kagami smack Aomine's head. "What did you just called me! Bakagami!!" He shouted back and many people look at them. "What did you just call!!?" Kagami shouted back, but Aomine ignored him and look at the bluenette, "Tetsu.. you came" Aomine who patted his head.