Chapter 13

----No One's Pov----

It was now dawn. Riko walk to a guest room for Midorima and Takao. "This is your guest room Midorima Sama and Takao Sama, I hope enjoyed" she bowed respectfully and walk away. Kuroko looked at them. "Kuroko??? What are you doing here nanodayo? Your master might be angry at you" Midorima spoke, but Kuroko shaked his head and let him see a book. "I am reading" Kuroko replied Midorima.

Takao smiled "Shin-Chan, maybe I will stay here for a while, with Kuroko" Takao smile. Midorima adjust his glasses. "Do whatever you want, not that I care about you or anything Nanodayo" Midorima spoke. "Is he a tsundere?" Kuroko tilt his head. "I am not Nanodayo" Midorima adjust his glasses and goes inside the room.

"Are you hungry??" Kuroko asked that Takao shake his head. "Where's your library??? I want to read as well and your correct at the part that Shin-Chan is actually a tsundere, don't mind him, anyways, let's go to the library." Takao chuckle. Kuroko nodded in agreenment with Takao.

They both go inside the library. Hayama and Reo saw it. They follow silently. While Takao smirk.. he has an eagle eye to see them. He fastly grab Kuroko's wrist and hide somewhere. He fastly cover's Kuroko's mouth. "Shh.." he hush him. Kuroko nodded, they are quite close enough.

"We lost them" Hayama facepalm. "I wonder if he has those kind of eye's" Reo spoke and look down at Hayama "Those eye's??? You mean like Izuki?? Izuki has an eagle eye, but what eye does he have?" Hayama asked again. "It seem's he has the crow's eye's" Reo mentioned the crow's eye's. Since the crow's eye's can see every near, that even your in the back, he can see it.

"Let's go, Akashi sama might be mad at us" Hayama suggested and sigh, while Reo nodded. Then he notice a shadow. He look at it a little, it was Kuroko and Takao. Takao sweatdrop, that he felt someone saw them. "What the.."  Reo whisper to himself. He turned into a stone when He thought Takao is kissing Kuroko by a big mistake.  "A-Akashi Sama c-can't see this.." Reo fastly want's to cover the shadow.

When he saw Akashi was gonna walk pass by. Reo protected the shadow. He cough, then he turned around again.. he saw the truth that Takao was just covering his lips with his palm.

Reo sigh in relief. "Mibuchi, your still awake than I thought"  Reo jump in a shock. "A-Akashi Sama!!!" Reo gulped and fastly bowed. Kuroko saw his Master talking to Reo, he was gonna called when Takao shush him again. He sweatdrop. "But Takao Kun.." Kuroko quite pleaded.

When the bluenette move a bit.. Takao lost his balance that they both fall down. "What's that noise?" Akashi spoke coldly. When Reo fastly cover it. "It's nothing Akashi Sama, It must be---" Reo was cut off when Akashi gaze at him with his flickering heterochromatic eye's. Reo move away fastly. He saw the bluenette was ontop of Takao, "I'm sorry," Kuroko mumble and looked at his Master. "Good Evening Master" Kuroko greeted.

Akashi looked at him, he didn't like their position. Akashi fastly grab the bluenette in his wrist and pull him close to him. "Tetsuya, you should sleep now since it's late" Akashi gave him a cold stare. Kuroko shudder a little.. "Y-Yes Master, I-I'm sorry Master" Kuroko's cat ear's are down even his cat tail. "Mibuchi, tell Kazunari to go back in the guest room" he command, making Reo bowed at him.

Akashi and Kuroko walked away from them. Kuroko and Akashi was walking side by side that their finger's almost touch. The Emperor softly look at the bluenette's delicate finger's. Kuroko stop walking.. "Master it seems this is my room now" Kuroko smiled, he was gonna opened the door, but Akashi opened it for him.

"Thank you Master." Kuroko bowed respectfully, he goes inside the room. "Yes.. The pleasure is all mine, Tetsuya" The Emperor replied the bluenette, in a minuet their eye's met. "Good Night.. Master" Kuroko bowed again, taking off his collar in his neck. "Yes, but Tetsuya will you come with me for tomorrow's work??" He smiled.