Chapter 28

-----No One's Pov-----

At that moment, Kuroko fall down at his sofa,  he couldn't bear it anymore. "Tetsuya??" Akashi called him, Kuroko was gonna stand up, he was falling down, but good thing Akashi fastly  catches the bluenette. He can see how sweat he is, since he was in his heat.

"M-Master I want to go back at the room.." the bluenette said with a hard breath. His face was quite red like he drink some alcohol, but he was in heat. "Tetsuya.. you need to..--" Akashi was cut off with those crystal sky blue eye's looked at him. "Please... Master.." Kuroko softly whisper that he wanted to go back.

He wanted to hold it in. It was quite silence that the Emperor carried his pet in bridal. The Emperor can feel his hard breath and hot body since he was in heat, he softly layed the bluenette down his king sized bed.

Akashi looked at him, Kuroko softly cover himself, his vision was quite blurred because of the heat he have. He softly caresses the bluenette's cheek, when Kuroko turned around to him, the bluenette couldn't stop the heat, he just hold it in even it's hard for him.

When the Emperor sigh softly.. that he look away, and bit his lip to calm himself for this pet of his, he saw his eye's reflecting him, their eye's met eachother in a moment like the time stop. Akashi couldn't look away with those lust in his eye's because of heat.

He softly caresses the bluenette's cheek. 'It seemed it is hard to hold it in' Akashi chuckle to himself, he softly pinned the bluenette, this scent that the bluenette have had a sweet scent, a very sweet scent. His finger's slide down on the bluenette's cheek until neck. The bluenette has a very delicate skin, smooth to the touch.

Akashi softly kissed the bluenette's lips, passionately. Pinning the bluenette down, making him having crazy thoughts about the bluenette that he take care off, his soft rosy lips, soft delicate skin, that he didn't dare to look away.

Kuroko tried to push him away, tear's in Kuroko's eye's because of the heat have. Akashi kissed him again, making it quite deeper that their kissed get hotter, and their tounge met. Akashi felt Kuroko's sharp little claws, it didn't hurt him.

The kiss was quite getting hotter, but the bluenette couldn't spoke that he tried to push him, he suddenly look away to broke their kiss.

"Tetsuya why are you hesitating??"  Akashi asked him softly, the bluenette couldn't look at him at the eye's.

Akashi force him softly to look at him. "Don't worry.." Akashi whisper that he kissed his softly lips passionately, Kuroko didn't hesitate that his Master kissed him, Kuroko stop pushing him at the Emperor's chest. Akashi softly kissed his cheeks, that he softly kissed his neck, the Emperor take off his collar and just put it on the side.

The Emperor softly put his hand inside his shirt, that he softly unbottons Kuroko's shirt slowly. He felt the bluenette's delicate finger's going through his hair, soft to the touch to his skin. Akashi can feel that the bluenette is soft to the touch.

Akashi's soft hand slide down on the bluenette's thigh's. Kuroko felt his hot breath on his neck. Akashi looked at the bluenette, his face was quite red until ear's because of his heat. Akashi sat up and untying his tie, with his own. Kuroko looked at him it was quite blurred to see that Akashi softly kissed him and Kuroko wrap his arms while Akashi wrapped his arms at his waist, lifting his waist softly.

Akashi taked off his shirt, raised his legs softly, Kuroko slide his his finger's on his arm's, Akashi felt his claws in his arms, sliding down. The Emperor's hand softly slide on his hair until his neck, he kissed the bluenette, and didn't stop the hot kissed, 'Tetsuya..' Akashi thought about his pet fully.