Chapter 46

-------No One's Pov----

Something was dark that fall into the building as well. The bluenette was falling and yet, someone grab his wrist that he pull him close. Dark demon wing's on the Emperor's back, that his eye's is crimson as blood and gold.

"It seemed they disappoint me too much" he spoke coldly, he look at the bluenette who was really hurt finding him.

The Emperor knew his finding him. He kissed the bluenette's forehead. 'I'm sorry if I was late saving you, Tetsuya' Akashi thought to himself.

He flied up, Aomine and other Miracle's saw it. Their eye's widened of what they saw. Even Korizu look at the Emperor, she felt fear in her body that she couldn't take.. 'S-so this.. is what it f-felt..' the Emperor flied away carrying the bluenette, darkness fill in him.

At the moment he arrive at his Mansion, he goes to his room by destroying the wall and the window. Moimoi and Mayuzumi suddenly goes to the Emperor's room.. shiver down their spine when they saw him.

Carrying the bluenette who was hurt, Akashi look at them. They suddenly kneel that they sweat in bullet's. "A-A-Akashi S-Sama" Moimoi couldn't take it, Mayuzumi knew she wanted to cry because of the fear.

The Emperor layed Kuroko at his king sized bed that he cover him some blanket. He grab his phone and call the Miracle's. "Retreat for now, I have a plan to destroy them all" Akashi's smirk wider than before.

------------------

The Miracle's heard his voice. They had no choice but to obey the Emperor. They fastly walk away, that they disappear.

Korizu shouted.. "I'm not going to let you escape!!" Ice everywhere that Kagami smirk.. "Yeah, see ya!!" When their's so many people running, Kagami suddenly disappear even the other Miracle's.

The building falls that fire's everywhere. The fire didn't stop. She fastly fade's away like a snow.

-------------------

At the time being, it was now exact midnight. Every Miracle's suddenly shiver down their spine when they felt it, felt the aura, felt the fear in their body.

It was Akashi, his wing's was already gone.

"Shintarou, heal Tetsuya first then we will start" he command with no hesitation. "Y-Yes, Akashi" Midorima stand up and walk pass him. He orders what the Emperor's command.

At the room.

Midorima open the door, he look at the bluenette who was quite unconcious. He saw the mark that Akashi gave. 'It seemed they are both connected...' Midorima sigh to himself. He walk beside of the bed and start's to heal him.

Although, Kuroko was in deep unconcious. An hour later, Kuroko softly woke up. "M-Midorima... K-Kun?" He whisper, Midorima smile. "Well, I am glad your awake nanodayo. Here's the food" Kuroko smiled. "T-Thank you.." He sat up.

"I-Is Master okay?" Kuroko said worriedly. Midorima replied "His okay, don't worry about him." Kuroko was gonna stand up. But Midorima grab him, Midorima felt that he will be in fear if he look at the Emperor.

"Stay.. here" Midorima said in a soft tone. "B-but why.. c-can't I see him?" Kuroko asked in a shutter. "I.. well.. not yet, your wound is not better that much.." Midorima lied about it. "But it is better now.. see" Kuroko lift up his shirt.