Chapter 47

-----No One's Pov---

He was alone at the room, Kuroko was silence. Kuroko sigh of what he heard, he was surprise at the story. He couldn't take it.

The bluenette goes outside the room. It was silence at the hallway. 'Where's everbody?..' he thought to himself.

"Tetsu Kun" she spoke that make Kuroko startled. "M-Moimoi san.." Kuroko sweatdrop. "Stay in the room for quite a while" Moimoi said with a smile. Even though she knows why is very empty.

"But why?? Where's Master??" Kuroko tilt his head. Moimoi froze when Kuroko mentioned the Emperor. "Y-your Master is quite busy.." She don't want the bluenette look at the Emperor, because he might run away from  him by fear.

"Busy??" He asked, Moimoi nodded in reply. Kuroko just go back inside the room, Moimoi closed the door and sigh in relief.

-------------------

While Akashi, the Emperor was quite busy, Moimoi arrives. She was quite shaking because he releases his demon inside.

While the Miracle's was quite sipping their coffee, Murasakibara look at the Emperor. "Aka-chin.. you seemed control it now.." he look at him.

"Of course, I can" he spoke coldly and sharp as ever. He didn't show any emotions. Moimoi spoke that make their head's turn to her.

"T-Tetsu Kun.. I-Is awake, A-Akashi Sama." It wws silence, Akashi stand up. "Oi Akashi, don't tell me your--" Aomine was cut off.

"Yes, Daiki, his awake and I want to see him since he already belongs to me but not as my pet anymore." He spoke coldly and goes out to the living room. Every Miracle's followed. "We just want to see Kuroko as well" Kagami spoke.

Akashi didn't mind them. They used the elevator.  When they arrive. They saw Mayuzumi, talking to the bluenette. But the bluenette suddenly goes inside. Mayuzumi look at the Emperor. "Akashi Sama, I am afraid he is--" he was cut off.

"Move, I want to see my Tetsuya" he command coldly that make Mayuzumi shiver. Mayuzumi open the door slowly. Aomine called.. "Tetsu!!" Kuroko was just reading a book. Midorima goes inside. "Kuroko" he called that his cat ear here their voices.

They wanted to see if the bluenette is afraid of the Emperor or not. The lazy giant, Kise, Aomine, Kagami, Moimoi and Mayuzumi was waiting for his reaction.

Kuroko look at them, 'Is Tetsu going to be afraid..?' They all look at Akashi walking to him, Kuroko look at the Emperor. "Tetsuya, how was your sleep?" Akashi softly caresses the bluenette's cheek.

The bluenette couldn't answer him, shiver down his spine was fear at Akashi's strong deadly aura. But he remember's the story of Akashi. He was going to spoke then he saw his hand was already heal that protected him.

Kuroko suddenly spoke "Master how was your hand?? You aren't hurt anymore???" Kuroko asked questions, that their eye's widened, he was not afraid of the Emperor. Even Akashi was quite surprise that the bluenette was not afraid of him.

"Yes, they.. are heal now Tetsuya" Akashi patted his head and sat at the edge of the bed. "Master,  I really like your wings earlier" Their eye's widened, he saw? He saw Akashi's.. demon wing's.

"T-Tetsu, you m-must be dreaming!" Aomine laugh and tried to talk to Kuroko. The bluenette shake his head.. "I.. saw his wings, it was quite scary at the first but Master never hurt someone that's why I am not afraid. I am a creature to myself." Kuroko look at them.